MGP15 Reworked near follow camera + 999 rewinds

Maybe you can take a screenshot ;) To be honest I love this cam package the first version I really like it, and this 2 version with the fifth Cam , looks so good , maybe take a couple of race to be adapted , but its so good this cam , Im my personal opinion My MUST HAVE cam, also like I use another DATA , I have to edit the one I have with your camera stuff, But The result is more than perfect , Love the 5th Cam , Thank you!!!!

hey alberto i downloaded your mod and still not like too mutch it but. anyway appreciate your work and go on so, maybe you can added more different type of cameras next time, like new angle camera not necessary follow or a more near pilot camera. thank always for share your works

I was wondering if you could do a version where the FOV does not increase or decrease. I would like it if the camera just stayed in the starting position you have moved it to and stays there. Is that possible? Thanks and keep up the great work.

Can you please shed some light on how did to modify/reduce FOV? I would like to edit so for the headcam. I assume BML file is available after extracting MIX files. What exactly to edit and how? I downloaded HxD and opened a BML but have no idea how to work with it :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing