Review: Samsung 49" Super UltraWide Monitor (C49HG90)

What settings do you guys use to avoind tearing/stuttering? Does the chg90 work well in gsync comp mode? Or do you lock framerate? I have a 1070ti, so I expect around 80/90 fps with this monitor with the graphic settings I like/use

It arrived last night. Got to tinker with the FoV and camera in most of the sims; R3E is the only one that looks correct at the moment.
45217576345_79766fab5b_k.jpg

THIS is exactly what im shooting for, great setup , so thought id see if you could answer a few things ?

Are you still running the Sammy 49" and happy with it ? ( I was going to go triples but I kind of fancy this now )

Is that a GT1 Evo rig ? If so i didnt think the wheel mount fitted the GT1 Evo..... ( well according to their site it doesnt )

Are you running a CSW 2.5 Front mounted ? Again wasnt sure that was an option due to the bolts on the front of the wheel base ?

What seat are you running ?

How is that integrated monitor mount ? I was going to go for the standalone Sim Lab mount as i was worried about wobble being mounted to the rig ?

Sorry for all the questions , im coming in a bit out of date to the current sim scene and playing catchup !

• Deleted member 197115

I think he has used this
I am wondering if it is sturdy with such big display. SimLab suggets to use this when size of monitor are bigger that 32".
I have 42" 16:9 attached to P1X, no issues at all. Ultrawide should be even easier as it's not that tall.

Just installed a new 49 in. ultra Samsung love it all is great save one issue. I cant move the black boxes in iracing over to the sides of monitor/car cockpit. In all other sims its no problem but in iracing i can only move them around in the center of the dash they stop like there is an edge of a center screen.
Hope this makes sense ....I cant figure it out?

Just installed a new 49 in. ultra Samsung love it all is great save one issue. I cant move the black boxes in iracing over to the sides of monitor/car cockpit. In all other sims its no problem but in iracing i can only move them around in the center of the dash they stop like there is an edge of a center screen.
Hope this makes sense ....I cant figure it out?
You must activate It on app.ini, IIRC its called something like "FullScreenUI"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing