Apps RevHunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyowa225 submitted a new resource:

RevHunter - Visual RPM/Boost/Fuel/Speed and Opponent Position App

11/01/14 - RevHunter 2.0 Released
I've posted this over on the AC forums before and have been meaning to mirror it here, but with this update pending for a while figured it would be better just to wait until this version was ready. From the official AC forums:

RevHunter is a dashboard-hud type app that shows your current gear, rpm, speed, fuel level and boost percentage, as well as opponent positions.

It shows fuel level as a percent, or as a volume in liters or gallons with text, turbo boost...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, I've made my viewpoint on charging for mods clear in the past, but I have to say the only thing I dislike more than charging for mods is making money off someone else's work. Someone linked me to this earlier today:
tLIHaUG.png

I don't mind if you guys share or even host my work somewhere else, in fact I think that's great and take it as a compliment. Trying to make money off something I've given away is just low though. Those links don't go here, racedepartment, my mediafire or anywhere else I posted. They don't go directly to sharemods or uploadfiles (which, again, I wouldn't mind). Instead they go through linkbucks to those two hosts. At least he didn't take credit for the app itself, so I guess that's something, but come on. I'd be lying if I said this doesn't grind my gears just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%