Reversed track direction equals AIW grid errors

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by rdmgarcia, Jan 6, 2011.

1. rdmgarcia

rdmgarcia

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,

I want to do a second version of my track which will run opposite than my original one. I used the option to flip the direction within the driveline menu. Everything goes smooth but two things: 1. Althought I have a 2 column grid, AI's merge into a single colum on the formation/starting phase. This single line tends to be close to the race line. 2. I can't skip the formation lap, when I skip it, it brings all AIs to the teleport position and they start the rolling start as usual, but the formation lap sequence is mantained for a whole new lap.

Any ideas?

2. ALVAZ

ALVAZ

Ratings:
    +0
    hi, when "flipping" the track, you have to remake, grid and pit positions , but I ve never had those problems, check gird positions.

Regards

3. rdmgarcia

rdmgarcia

Ratings:
    +0
    I did check the grid possitions and it looks just fine. But inside rFactor, the AI's want to merge into a single line instead of preserving the 2-column formation... Weird, don't know what to try now :s

4. ALVAZ

ALVAZ

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, did you check the starting type?, rolling or static, this can be set in rfactor, maybe rules

i suppose that you checked the positios in BTB, items = colums, stagger, 2nd row....

REgards