AC [Reverse Order] M3 DTM @ Vallelunga - Tue 7th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was a troublemaker in both racers and i would like to ask from everybody that i am truly sorry.

In first race i completely miscalculated my braking point on turn 7 and i hit the car on my lef creating a chain reaction of havoc...:cry::(
Next it was a nice and clean race.

Then on 2nd race i did it again. I tried to speak through microphone that i should retake my position from 1st race (ok reverse order) , but because i am using ipod touch , i confused and i got off the track (don't drive and speak...) and penalty kicked in , creating a gap between the cars behind me and in front of me.

well that was a very weird race for me....lol
taken out in the first lap of the first race - last place ok i stay and get the pole for next one....rofl 2 or 1 lap before the end the guy in front of me taken himself out of the track on purpose so he can stays in front of me for next race...rofl never saw that before :)
next race i take myself out 2 times - thought ok stay back and finish last....not even their my plan goes on...lol....then figured out i have ets2 settings in profiler running....omfg...

grats to podium :)

First Race wasn't much fun for me - started as 12th but got to the first corner somewhere between 6-8th place, but was hit from behind three times in the following laps. Second race I unfortunatly caused a crash - there was a crash in front of me resulting in a lot of slow cars that i overtook, but I clipped one car going back to the racing line causing another big crash. Sorry for that.

At 6 Minutes in Henris Video is the crash where Nathan bumped into the back of my car causing me to spin. He claimed that I have turned into him and should not have done so. What do you guys think?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%