AC [Reverse Order] BMW M3 E30 @ Vallelunga - Sun 21 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks @Jim Liak for the good fights especially at the end of race two! Sorry for the bump in race 1 and I hope your spin at the end of race 2 was not caused by lag because I did see you blinking a bit.

I thank you. Awesome fighting with only some meters between us for many laps. Never mind about the bump and thanks for waiting. On 2nd race i returned to pits because of a broken gearbox...

Also thanks to @Matyas Kone . I had an awesome fight on 2nd race. I was probably the reason for you to take the "hunted" crown. Too bad i span...

Great combo @Akis Kevrekidis and again grants for your victory. This race was totally bug free for me.

So, again I had huge fps drops in the race. It started allready in the qualifying, but... I don't know. That's why I did not finish the second race, because it was getting undriveable. Here's a video: link

Sorry for @Christian Lozanov and @Geoffroy Tassenoy for holding you up in the frist race. After you both passed me, my FPS were getting better, so I could keep up with you.

Second race was not that good, but I had a nice fight with @Christian Lozanov for a few laps, but then I retired.

Man, both races were awesome! Street car events, that's definitely my favorite kind of racing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much! Good job everyone, even going 3 wide in those tight corners without crashing!

Practice, Qual, Race 1, Race 2 results

Stats
Most consistent lap times: @Sheamus Power (68% of their laps within 1.14 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Chris Kennedy (avg gap to car in front 0.75 secs)

Hunted: @Matyas Kone (avg gap to car behind 0.66 secs)

Busiest: @Geoffroy Tassenoy (avg total gap in front and behind 2.25 secs)

Loneliest: @Sheamus Power (avg total gap in front and behind 14.50 secs)
Consistently lonely. Hah.
Decent race guys, I completely screwed my transmission on the first few laps because I think I was one of few people going full manual (H-Shifter, manual clutch, manual throttle blip), and when I tried to pit the transmission just gave up on me, so I had to click 'return to pits', which made me a lap down from the ~14th I managed to get into).
And apologies for the second race's start, I saw @David Collyer get into fourth after we'd stopped and assumed we were good to go because of that, so I started up again on ~80kph before going full gas when I rounded the last corner, apparently there was still some confusion, so sorry about that.
Pretty good all in all, though as the racesim results show, I was pretty lonely for most of both races.

Thank you for everybody this was really fun race with lot's of figth.
@Jim Liak Yes it's was nice fight, thank you and I hope in the next time we will do for more time :)))
Sometimes my FPS is going lower, I don't know why but fortunattely always in the straights :)

Congrats to podiums!:)
Thanks everybody for these races. Enjoyed every single bit of it.
@Akis Kevrekidis thanks for setting this race up:thumbsup:. I really like the idea of the two format races with street cars. Was thinking about a sprint race and maybe a matandory pitstop for the second race were a minimum of two tires has to be changed. Say first race 10 laps, second race 15 laps. Anyways, i really hope this format continues. Again thanks all for the good quality time, enjoy Chrismast and probably till next year;).

Had a lot of fun in my first RD race, I was livestreaming to twitch at the time which made my ping skyrocket unfortunately and later on cars were jumping 10m ahead and back again, very disconcerting!

Tried to outbrake somebody on race 2 and left it far too late, I knew if I went for the corner I would've caused a big accident and had no choice but to dive through between the car I was outbraking and the one in front, I think I only just got through unscathed :confused:

Looking forward to more races :)

Oh and apologies about forgetting the reverse grid on race 2, I wondered why I didn't recognise the names around me!

first race for a while really enjoyed it. second race I tried to take the first corner flatout, that did'nt work at all so I went from 6th to 14th.
I would also like to see one of these types of races with the f40 like @Gabriel Sterr mentioned. F40 s3 at Imola 10 laps each race would be an absolute blast, especially if there is a way to make people use the semi slick tyres.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 248 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%