Reverse Layouts

Tracks Reverse Layouts v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Won submitted a new resource:

Reverse Layouts - Reverse Layouts for original tracks of Assetto Corsa

-
1st Version of reversed layouts for View attachment 338283
Assetto Corsa.

Just for fun, a small reminder of the time when the games gave us the opportunity to drive on the track in the opposite direction.
Obviously in real life, this would be impossible due to most circuits, since they are not designed to guarantee safety in the opposite direction to the usual one.

So let's take advantage of the opportunity that...

Read more about this resource...

Just to be sure, what is the correct process to install these reverse tracks? Are all the new files installed into the main A/C track?
Thanks

Reactions: Won
Thanks a lot for this. Great idea!
Do the pits work? i.e. can you use the tracks in Championship or Weekend modes?
Nope,not yet!
I haven't worried about that yet, because I still have to improve AI.
Anyway, I will update the AI the next week so that at least they can stop!

Just to be sure, what is the correct process to install these reverse tracks? Are all the new files installed into the main A/C track?
Thanks
Just copy the "content" folder in the main folderof assetto and you are done.This does not overwrite any original files, so do not worry!

Last edited:
Reverse layouts offer a whole other experience...even on tracks we all know well.
I once drove Monza reversed...(can't remember which sim)...and it was like I'd never seen the track.
This should be interesting.

Reverse layouts offer a whole other experience...even on tracks we all know well.
I once drove Monza reversed...(can't remember which sim)...and it was like I'd never seen the track.
This should be interesting.
Monza initially feels somehow narrower in reverse to me, weirdly.
Having a blast with these layouts - thanks again, @Won .

How many pitboxes there is? if its vanilla, can you add atleast same amount as in OSRW versions?

yep ,same number as original ones,but yes,there is no problem to add some pits ...although it doesn't make me very excited, there is not much space in pit lane and usually gives a very ugly feeling :D

If you're interested I had updated the AI's Fast Lane, Pit Lane, Side Boundaries, and UI for Reverse Laguna Seca. You're welcome to include it in your next update.

The AI can be quite aggressive during the uphill corkscrew. (I included AI brake hints before the corkscrew, but it don't seen to be working right. no clue why.

This was only tested with GT3 car with AI skill set to 100% I assumed slower cars will have no problem here, but I'm not sure if faster cars like Hypercars or Open wheel will play well.

This is excellent. With Nords I noticed the camera loses the car at around
Brünnchen the picks it up a few moments later.

Lot of thanks! :)
Yes, I suppose there would be such failures, the cameras are still in process, I did not work much with them, the minimum to see something: D
Until I have a definitive AI, it is not worth fixing them

Tonight I will take out the next version, if I have time I take a look to see if I can fix it a little.

thx again!

Hi,
I'm having a little problem with your mod, i installed it via Content Manager but now Laguna Seca has only the reverse layout. All the other tracks have original and reverse, only Laguna Seca has this problem.
Can someone help me?
Many thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 317 27.8%