Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 275 19.5%
  • Boots

Votes: 61 4.3%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 139 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 937 66.4%

Reverse FFB Forces in rF2?

After weeks away from rF2, I jumped back tonight in after installing the Reiza content. I don't know what happened, but now I feel that the FFB forces are "reversed". It's happening even with non-Reiza content.

There must be a setting that got changed somehow, but I can't figure out where/what it is.

FWIW, I'm using a Logi G29. Any ideas on how to get the FFB forces back to normal (ie: un-reversed)?

Thanks!

If you want to do it manually, open your Controller.JSON and change the "Steering Effects Strength" from "-10000" to "10000", which is the value you should have there for your G29 (or any Logitech wheel, really).

Or just reload the preset for your wheel in the Controls screen and configure it again.

Logitech wheels always had to use a checkbox to reverse the effects. At least my Momo and G25 did. I'm assuming the box either got reset or accidentally unchecked.

If you want to do it manually, open your Controller.JSON and change the "Steering Effects Strength" from "-10000" to "10000", which is the value you should have there for your G29 (or any Logitech wheel, really).

Or just reload the preset for your wheel in the Controls screen and configure it again.

That worked. Thanks!