Reverse FFB Forces in rF2?

After weeks away from rF2, I jumped back tonight in after installing the Reiza content. I don't know what happened, but now I feel that the FFB forces are "reversed". It's happening even with non-Reiza content.

There must be a setting that got changed somehow, but I can't figure out where/what it is.

FWIW, I'm using a Logi G29. Any ideas on how to get the FFB forces back to normal (ie: un-reversed)?

Thanks!

If you want to do it manually, open your Controller.JSON and change the "Steering Effects Strength" from "-10000" to "10000", which is the value you should have there for your G29 (or any Logitech wheel, really).

Or just reload the preset for your wheel in the Controls screen and configure it again.

It is a fairly typical RF2 problem, and it is still there in 2023. This is what happens when you put all your effort into Overpriced DLC. Assetto Corsa is still more popular, and it really old now.
I think this actually exists in the new UI. There should be a setting called "Steering effects strength" in the FFB settings menu.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%