About as bad as it gets, looks like a privateer team, I get the orange is in honor of Bruce, but it's been done really badly.... Horrible. Not an ounce of prestige about it....
It is quite a retro livery style, in its minimalism but also directly in its comparison to McLaren's last Can-Am car. Those things give it prestige to me
mclaren-m20-08.jpg

The good thing about that orange livery is that the the flames coming off at the back when the engine burst won't be as prominent. :)

Joke aside - I really hope the McLaren will be more competitive this year so Alonso will get the car he deserves.

I hope they do well this season and I don't mind the orange but it's still as Fugly as the rest!
The entire 'Aero' rubbish has gone feral, all teams need a good head banging and be made to run 90% less of the widgets!
:sick:

The car livery is classic. All of this burnt rust, silver, black, dark copper modern day color choices are what is truly bland. Give us colorful cars like the 60s and 70s used to have.

imsc4842.jpg

They need to get a sponsorship deal with the 1970s Houston Astros! :laugh:

thumb.aspx

You know what's more hideous?

Your comment, which is about as useful as the Honda engines. Sure you aren't a disgruntled employee? :cautious::whistling:

So, if we don't like the livery we should not post comments because they are not useful ? How useful is a comment like "awesome livery" ? Everyone have its own opinion and you have to respect it.

I have no problem with the orange, but combining it with that shade of blue is just beyond ugly. I feel like I'm getting eye cancer just looking at those photos. Perhaps it will look better on TV.

I have to say though, that in all the photos of all the cars I've seen so far, I haven't even picked up on the halo being there until I've seen someone complain about it in the comments. I think people have made a far bigger fuss about it that was necessary, and that the halo is far less noticeable now that it's actually on the cars than was expected.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back