1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Series Release

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by ea_silver_ghia, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +101
    I've just added a heap more cars to the first post. I didn't turn this into a standalone mod like I was planning to or add custom filters, but if anyone want to do that, feel free. This will probably be my last release here as I've been moving onto Assetto Corsa in recent times.

2. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    Nice job EA, shame to see the rfactor work stop, but at the end of the day, there are better games out

3. TROYGAMENZKING77

TROYGAMENZKING77

Ratings:
    +0
    YOU SHOULD DO COMPLETE SEASONS FROM 1998-2002

4. Emyr27

Emyr27

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks again for all your work EA, rfactor skins are becoming really rare, even more for ORSM. If you happen to make new skins for rF, it will be a pleasure to race them ;)

5. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +101
    No worries. I'm glad people have enjoyed my work. For someone with no background in graphic design and limited photoshop experience, it's been a good project. It's just that I play Assetto Corsa more than rFactor these days, and with there being a good new V8 mod for it, the time was right to start focussing more on that game.