Retirement... + WC Highlights - Round 15 Brazil

What Simon has done for FSR is amazing. Thank you.
(I still wonder how many more people would have praised his work and get interest in FSR if there would have been any promotion made outside RD and FSR social media networks.)

I can´t thank you enough for all you did, it was a pleasure watching your work and being able to learn from your skills.

As Mikko already said, hearing the news some months ago and now watching your final video is a sad moment. Your videos were one of the big reasons that kept FSR alive and growing over the last seasons, but I can fully understand your decision having had a chance to see how much work is involved in these videos.

It is now our responsibility to make sure to find someone or a small team to carry on your fantastic work.

I hope we will still see you around from time to time to say hello, and if you fancy some racing just ring me up.

also with tamas i too found my name on the list it was a great pleasure to be on it and i never thought i made it there or found FSR if it werent for your vids Thank You Again God Speed

Great effort have been put into these highlights over the past years and having done vids in the past myself i know how time consuming and demanding it can be. I can only hope that the wintersleep is only for one year and that we will see you back for 2014:D. The work you did was from top level and will be missed.

Simon thanks for youre dedication and time that went into FSR.;)

As I told you some weeks ago when I came to know about your decision, you've been simply amazing and you'll be really missed. A special guy, gentle person with a fantastic talent.
But.....I also have to say something you did completely wrong: COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR AGE!!! Never do that again, even though I can happily say my hair line is kinda stable despite being 38!:p hehe
Jokes aside, again a great thank you for your fantastic work. Your passion is really the symbol of all our reasons to be here and enjoy this great adventure.

Hoping you'll be back soon, thanks for everything!

Simon, as I said several times already, you have such an immense talent and dedication, you produced what can only be described as pieces of art.

Your work was not only fantastic for us to enjoy but was also FSR's most powerful marketing tool and one of its biggest differentiator factors compared to other leagues in the last few years.

You will be missed! Hopefully you will still show up around here every now and then! ;) Thank you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back