Results and replays

Club or league races?

League results are under the leagues tab at the top of the page. Replays for these vary - some are placed on here, some staff choose to use external mirrors.

Club races don't currently have any records of replays or races, but that may change at some point :)

In Racing Clubs, it should be fine that one or other driver take a screenshot of the results of qualification and race.
I don't know if F12 for Steam screenshots works ( I'll try it ), otherwise a simple Print Screen might be used with the game in a window.

As for the moment I only race the Mini Events on fridays, I'll try it next friday and publish the results screenshots in the thread.
Easy and doesn't take long.

Jean-Pierre I think it is a very good idea. Even if the first post can be amended to include the results so everybody can see. I find myself constantly trying to find out who won what and that stretches beyond the races we compete in. I am sure the initial race post can be modified to include the official results by picture.

In Racing Clubs, it should be fine that one or other driver take a screenshot of the results of qualification and race.
I don't know if F12 for Steam screenshots works ( I'll try it ), otherwise a simple Print Screen might be used with the game in a window.

As for the moment I only race the Mini Events on fridays, I'll try it next friday and publish the results screenshots in the thread.
Easy and doesn't take long.

Just a test ! is it enough readable ?

Easier that way than rewriting everything.
If ok, I'll use this for friday Mini Challenge Event results.

PS: I just forgot my game is in french ! But everybody knows the english labels :)

I would like to see the results being displaced like this, but maybe have a tag system so all drivers will get this in a section of their profile. It would be great if we could get a record of our results like we used to have on here, just minus the ranking part. I agree with the decision to get rid of the rankings as it makes club races too competitave, but it would be great to be able to keep track of all your race results to have something to show for each race

Creating an internal home Access Database with all results is no great problem for me ( if results are available for each racing club ), but publishing it by a way or another is another question !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back