Alright when was that again.....?

So are all other teams expected to paint their cars black, in order to follow Mercedes' lead, if it is deemed that Mercedes are 'sending a message to the rest of the paddock'.

What about other ethnic minorities other than Blacks, are they also not part of this whole racism issue? I'm sure it is more than just a Black and White issue.

If black cars are the future to sending out a message against racism, then Henry Ford was a genius.

"Whatever was beneficial for me to read, has been read" You sure?

"but have no interest in slogans and being fed" How do you watch TV and Sport? Are both not full of these things?

Well i can never be sure. But i have read alot of stuff in my 6 years at university. And i am settled into an area i now feel comfortable in. Derrida and deconstructionism is not for me although to use his ideas against himself may happen. I am always willing to look at new things but i really feel i have ventured into it.

For me simracing is escape.

Your second question is a deep one. I feel many sports are, which is why i have not watched football for 20 years. Motor racing i found to be away from such nonsense. But who knows.

Some slogans are based on rhetoric and some are subversive and some are passive etc... Surely you are not accepting a big corporate company to tell you what to think or do?

I'm, sorry, but it's not true, you find institutionalized racism in every country. Many, MANY studies provide evidence for it.

Also, I think the livery looks really good, better then the normal passionless grey not-silver. And it sends a clear message to all the people who are undermining the "black lives matter" motto by saying "all lives matter" [no ****(!), of course all lives matter, but saying that would hardly highlight the issue].

Oh really ? please tell me which occidental country has got institutionalized racism? and BLM are just terrorist! matter of the fact is that whites die more from police than any other race and that excess of force from police on black as gone done 70% for the last 40 years!!!! thoes are facts! black on black is the biggest crime that exsist in the US, so how is racisme in the picture? George Floyd was also a criminal, he has got a long list of offence, not to mention he's a drug dealer that sells fentanyl and some would argue he was on it and that's why he had a low heart rate and decrease breathing (that's one of the effects of fentanyl).

driver-lewis-hamilton-head-of-mercedesbenz-motorsport-toto-wolff-picture-id492346938

Mercedes cheering for diversity in real life. They may have the best intentions, but there's not much evidence to support their heart-felt change of skin.
(I know the image is a wee dated, but I suppose it serves to make a point)

About still not getting why they paint a car black (apart from the original, silver having a traceable historical root):

a) there is a national flag talking of diversity, one could have gone back to that idea, though a tad further away from that particular flag:
Kyalami-9H-Merc-400x240.png

There is an historical logo representing the cause:
Black_Power_logo.jpg

That's why I earlier said, I didn't get why they were doing a black car with just a tiny little message on it. Why not do a multi-coloured car or a black one with a fat slogan on it? To me, both would make more sense. Still don't get it.

Last edited:
Color stereotype to characterize ethnicity? Great.

So Ferrari defend that "Red Life Maters"... the ending of oppression against Native American?

Fkng virtue signaling BS that Mercedes and all of this BLM are doing, because it still reinforces the division of people by supposed skin colors... because white people are no white, as black, red, yelow, brown or orange aren't either (ok... the orange man is kind orange lol).

If you want to end racism (yes, it's real... one should be really stubborn to deny it) you need to deconstruct the engines of hate and that's it. Stopping to call/classify people by their skin color (specially the wrong color) is a good start. If you want to talk about skin color, at least use the Pantone.

If anything this shows you the power and influence Lewis has had in F1 and at a time the world is fuelled with high tensions, emotions, and uncertainty. Today people are so engaged by emotions with heightened reactions and are easily offended. Common sense is no longer common.

Mercedes wants to change, to be more diverse towards employing more women and ethnic groups of people.
Yet F1, has long had political and other fundamental issues as a global entity based on commercial decisions, not moral values.

The corporate "We Care" message is so nice, however, in the real world, we have a sport that revolves around money with corporations and their love for money which travels to races in countries with major problems regards human rights violations, freedom of speech, ethnic or equal opportunities.

So tell me, will F1 or Mercedes now stand up and "blacklist races" in such countries that violate these issues?

Problem / Reaction / Solution
When you can create, control and provide all three, you achieve your NWO agenda.

Last edited:
They are very secure. However, they do not have cars to sell like other manufacturers. The asking help from the government benefits them so they can say poor me etc. Don't believe the hype. Or believe it. I don't care. The BBC and government are right about everything.

Color stereotype to characterize ethnicity? Great.

So Ferrari defend that "Red Life Maters"... the ending of oppression against Native American?

Fkng virtue signaling BS that Mercedes and all of this BLM are doing, because it still reinforces the division of people by supposed skin colors... because white people are no white, as black, red, yelow, brown or orange aren't either (ok... the orange man is kind orange lol).

If you want to end racism (yes, it's real... one should be really stubborn to deny it) you need to deconstruct the engines of hate and that's it. Stopping to call/classify people by their skin color (specially the wrong color) is a good start. If you want to talk about skin color, at least use the Pantone.

"you need to deconstruct the engines of hate"

I like this bit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%