Alright when was that again.....?

I meant "motoring arm". It may be that both of us don't have English as a first language, but we all have varying knowledge of English here on RD. And for me "motoring arm" is a big unknown if it doesn't refer to motors in the cars or similar ;)

Best way to do it is to break down each word. What a motor does and what an arm does. 1+1=2. Using similes and metaphors are champion. And thankfully the english language has so many interpretations. But yes maybe the original poster should have been simpler.

Joe biden can not win without black voters, blm is about getting black people angry and getting them to turn out and vote for him in November. it s so damn obvious.
Or is it Trump who needs people looking at something else than the COVID death toll and unemployment?

Tin foil is cheap and everyone can easily make a hat of it ;)

Thanks (genuinely), I will do. I wonder what you think would be beneficial for you to read? Unless you think you are absoltely correct in your stance on this?

I am not correct, i just have a different view point. Whatever was beneficial for me to read, has been read. This is not about right or wrong. As a moral relativist i question everything. Like i say i think the car looks good aesthetically, but have no interest in slogans and being fed. I am to knowledgeable for that nonsense.

Codemaster are going to **** in their pants... they have to change another livery lol.

To show diversity... the fact you have to think about that is the problem! You can't stop racisme! and racist are of all colors and religion! it's called freedom of speech and of thinking! Real racisme doesn't exsist in western world because it's not institutionalised!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking about it, live your lives has we are all equal and see character not color!!!!!

I'm, sorry, but it's not true, you find institutionalized racism in every country. Many, MANY studies provide evidence for it.

Also, I think the livery looks really good, better then the normal passionless grey not-silver. And it sends a clear message to all the people who are undermining the "black lives matter" motto by saying "all lives matter" [no ****(!), of course all lives matter, but saying that would hardly highlight the issue].

I am not correct, i just have a different view point. Whatever was beneficial for me to read, has been read. This is not about right or wrong. As a moral relativist i question everything. Like i say i think the car looks good aesthetically, but have no interest in slogans and being fed. I am to knowledgeable for that nonsense.

"Whatever was beneficial for me to read, has been read" You sure?

"but have no interest in slogans and being fed" How do you watch TV and Sport? Are both not full of these things?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back