Alright when was that again.....?

Definitely looking forward to the F1 season if only because it won’t follow the same format as it always does! Calendar wise. Also the BTCC, can’t wait to out for a few of those with the kids

Touring cars- Mainly Supercars, and what an absolutely fantastic re-opener that was this weekend.

I also have somehow completely missed the last 2 years of BTCC but must find the time to watch this year.

Endurance racing. All of it, but always counting down to the daddy, the Nurburgring 24h.

Road racing (motorcycles) although I fear this may be one of the worst hit from this year's mayhem. It was already in a bad shape.

Screenshot_20200628-094433.jpg

I selected every damn check box, cos I can do with any and every kind of racing after this extended break and this is what I got.

Looks good but when you have to look up the name of the title sponsor to find out what they are/do that has to be a bad sign right?
I know what you mean but did you know who Force India/Racing Points Major Sponsor (BWT) was before their logo appeared on the side of their Car? They are a UK company and being from the UK I had never heard of them but they seem to be a solid sponsor for them. However, I have heard of Sofina before which is owned by Latifi's Dad.

Last edited:
Formula Offroad Iceland. The TV shows it ridiculously early in the morning here in the UK so I only stumbled across it in the last year but I'm hooked now, probably the most spectacular form of motorsport there is now. The guy who does the slightly tongue-in-cheek English commentary adds to the fun.

Little video, watch for the driver who carries on even after one of their wheels falls off, kind of captures the spirit of it all.

But the drama and political shenanigans surrounding F1 are half the fun! :p

Speaking of which, can't wait for F1 to restart. I couldn't wait to see how everyone has developed back in march, and now it's July already!

No, absolutely.... the politics of F1 is FUN...

I meant the *other* politics, the Dems/Reps in my USA... so sick of it. Let's not bring it in here. I do it on Twitter, but it doesn't belong here. WORD...

Can't watch that hurts my eyes, bad quality, laggy, blurred, camera shake, incar horrible, overbright

Look at difference and this is only 720p
well yeah, the main difference is yours there is proper TV level coverage, while the VLN stream is rather barebone as the whole operation is still basically a grassroots style event. Most cameras transfer their footage via normal cellular 4G network, especially all the incar cameras. On stream they explained that the number of camera operators had to be reduced even more than usual so some cams ran in automated modes.
The track is huge with literal mountain ranges in between, normal radio transmission doesn't work (during the 24h they use helicopters as relay stations)

It's like comparing F1 to Belgian F3 Cup

It's a miracle mankind survived for thousand of years with all the packing out and handshakes. We're lucky that this incredible deadly virus only appeared in this day and age when people are much more intelligent to know that the right thing to do is to avoid any human contact and starve to death trapped in their bubble wrapped prisons (I mean homes). Hear hear.

no truth here

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%