Alright when was that again.....?

Looking forward to F1 and Indycar, also Le Mans and GT.

As for Indycar, my favorite race the Indy 500 will be run in August. However, it seems like 100,000 spectators will be admitted, which sounds like total madness considering the catastrophic situation in the USA.

BTCC, its gonna be absolutely manic running a full season over less than half the amount of time. Oh and the prospect of a final race of the season in the dark is pretty cool too

It's a miracle mankind survived for thousand of years with all the packing out and handshakes. We're lucky that this incredible deadly virus only appeared in this day and age when people are much more intelligent to know that the right thing to do is to avoid any human contact and starve to death trapped in their bubble wrapped prisons (I mean homes). Hear hear.

Look, i do feel for people like you who don't have a nice place to call home....lockdown must of been hard on you.

Whining because some racing got delayed is a bit pathetic but about expected from the level of some people....

I would have voted for Touring Cars if I could easily get BTCC here in Switzerland. Previous years I've relied on naughty YouTubers and Vimeo users for my fix, but it appears they've been cracked down on. I'd happily pay $100 a year for on demand streaming, but this doesn't seem to be an option.

So it's F1 and GT for me.

Of course so called "moderation" in this place will always side to cuddle and promote Marxism and its braindead ideologues.

It's all you ever do here after all, propaganda under false pretenses.

tenor12.gif

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing