Alright when was that again.....?

Slowly but oh so very surely the Covid-19 related restrictions on motorsport are starting to lift - and as racing springs back to life, which events / series are you most looking forward to watching again?

Early warning - this is probably one of the least scientific polls you will ever see, and I'm firmly aware that it probably lacks some options, NASCAR has already started, touring cars is a rather large lable applicable to many series of racing etc, etc - please don't take it too seriously, it's just for a bit of fun!

So, that all said, I'm sure I'll still manage to offend someone with the criteria of the poll - sorry in advance! :D

In all seriousness, I'm sure many of you are like myself and are starting to really, really miss watching live motorsport following the enforced break in activities. While we wait for the slow return to whatever normal looks like nowadays, I'd love to know what racing you are most looking forward to, and why.

Please use the poll at the head of this article to give a broad indication of your two favourite choices, and the comments section below for more specifics and reasoning behind those decisions.

Not long left folks, then real racing is back in action!

F1.jpg
WTCR Footer.jpg
WRC.jpg
MotoGP.jpg

Last edited:
Whichever uses this moment of crisis to more effectively promote Totalitarianism and Marxist's "new normal" idiotic premises and practices. Can't wait...
Hey Bro! Glad to hear some truth in a world of deception! Globalism is the New World Order from the pit of hell. Lets Look to the Wonderful Savior, love people, and enjoy alittle close racing of many kinds in da process?! and the church says......... Amen! :) lol

Hey Bro! Glad to hear some truth in a world of deception! Globalism is the New World Order from the pit of hell. Lets Look to the Wonderful Savior, love people, and enjoy alittle close racing of many kinds in da process?! and the church says......... Amen! :) lol

Mortorsport isn't an organic construct though is it, so your ramblings are pointless.
We have what we have now thanks to how the world has panned out over the last few centuries...

Without the 'thing' you are (mindlessly) fighting against we wouldn't have Motorsport at all.....

F1 is almost something you could use to describe what Globalism really is....

I think we need to make the most of the first couple of races, because with all the idiots packing out the beaches & unable to grasp what 2 metres actually looks like, we're likely to see lockdown number 2 before long.

But back on topic, MotoGP, BTCC, & F1 :)

EDIT Could we see a World Champion in less than half a dozen races I wonder?

It's a miracle mankind survived for thousand of years with all the packing out and handshakes. We're lucky that this incredible deadly virus only appeared in this day and age when people are much more intelligent to know that the right thing to do is to avoid any human contact and starve to death trapped in their bubble wrapped prisons (I mean homes). Hear hear.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%