• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Restrictions Be Gone: What Real World Motorsport Are You Most Looking Forward To Restarting?

What type of racing are you most looking forward to watching when it starts again?

• Total voters

Trebor901

2000RPM
Aug 10, 2007
BTCC, its gonna be absolutely manic running a full season over less than half the amount of time. Oh and the prospect of a final race of the season in the dark is pretty cool too

safi hellie

100RPM
Jul 18, 2019
It's a miracle mankind survived for thousand of years with all the packing out and handshakes. We're lucky that this incredible deadly virus only appeared in this day and age when people are much more intelligent to know that the right thing to do is to avoid any human contact and starve to death trapped in their bubble wrapped prisons (I mean homes). Hear hear.
Look, i do feel for people like you who don't have a nice place to call home....lockdown must of been hard on you.

Whining because some racing got delayed is a bit pathetic but about expected from the level of some people....

Reactions: KopachGrobova

Slapped

250RPM
Oct 2, 2019
I would have voted for Touring Cars if I could easily get BTCC here in Switzerland. Previous years I've relied on naughty YouTubers and Vimeo users for my fix, but it appears they've been cracked down on. I'd happily pay $100 a year for on demand streaming, but this doesn't seem to be an option.

So it's F1 and GT for me.

TrumpetReich

250RPM
Premium
Oct 30, 2015
It's a shame the season was butchered because Indy's getting its peak. The racing is fantastic, and the championship is wide open between multiple teams and drivers. I can't wait for things to get rolling again.

Reactions: michelforest

M-Bimmer

Still on 20” winter tyres. Back to 22” soon
Jun 10, 2016
Been itching for F1 tbh. watching NLS today eased the itching for now. Can’t wait for next weekend.

5-Card-Major

250RPM
Premium
Apr 6, 2020
Hey folks... Please no politics here. I do that on Twitter, and let's keep our words for our sim racing hobby. Thanks.