• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

[Resolved] Fanatec Rim LEDs Reversed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by BluePotato00, Jun 9, 2019.

1. BluePotato00

BluePotato00

Ratings:
    +156
    I'm experiencing odd behavior in ACC. I'm using a Fanatec DD1 with a Formula Black rim. The rev lights light up from right-to-left on my rim (i.e. at low revs, the rightmost blue LEDs are lighting up). Any idea why I'm experiencing the reversed behavior?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

2. Yasko

Yasko

Ratings:
    +2
    Same on Clupsport 2.5.

3. pgreenwo

pgreenwo

Ratings:
    +14
    Its solved in the Beta version 1.02. - Something to do with a Fanatic update apparently.

If you don't want to use the Beta - Try SLimax - workes great with Fanatec LEDs & Acc

4. Chris

Chris
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,073
    As pgreenwo has stated, it has been resolved for version 1.0.2. As for the release date of the new build, I don't know when that will be.

5. BluePotato00

BluePotato00

Ratings:
    +156
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like the beta is closed. No worries. I doubt it will be long before 1.0.2 is released to the rest of us.

6. 2112

Premium

Ratings:
    +102
    Lol. I thought I was the only one having the problem. I thought I had messed up a bind or something. I just shrugged and said: "OK, they light up the wrong way".

Thanks for asking the question I was too afraid to ask.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BluePotato00

BluePotato00

Ratings:
    +156
    This issue was fixed overnight. Just did some laps and the 1.0.2 fix is now lighting up my LEDs in the correct order.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.