Resolution is on highest and i don't get that feeling InGame

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
Few days ago i have made format to my PC and had to re-install all over again.
My mistake i did not made screenshot from the settings i had both of my video and control, since i had very big problems with the Logitech Formula Force FX which is only 90degrees wheel.

However, joined online server just to acknowledge that AC was running slow but smooth, not jumping, smooth and slow, like the BMW Z4 had 200hp only.

Went to play with the video settings, and i repaired that slow drive, i got the feeling back again but, no matter i put the resolution on the highest, i could still see some cube-lines in the distance. I am not rich with terms in english, but i think you got my point.

Does anyone have any solution for it or what do i have to change to repair this thing? It's not that bad though but, i want my old AC back.

Suggestion from my side is to select "let application decide" about AA & AF in your graphics driver control panel, then select 4xAA and 8x AF, no FXAA, ultra or high world details, disable Vsync and you'll be set.
In order to assist you more precisely, a bit of information about your system and prefered graphics settings is needed.

Hi, I was just wondering why you recommend disabling vsync? I see this often when people are recommending settings for many different games. Obviously vsync matches the frame rate to your monitors refresh rate eliminating image tearing.
So I'm just wondering why you guys choose to leave it off?
If your monitor is 120hz but you can't achieve the full 120 fps, then you will have image tearing with vsync off right?
So is it really worth enduring tearing, just so you can have 90fps with vsync off instead of 60 with vsync on?
Or am I missing something?
I'm honestly wondering because I see so many people say "turn vsync off" that it makes me think I'm doing something wrong lol.
I'm on a 60Hz monitor and I always set my games up to run a bit above 60fps then turn vsync on.

Not denying there is difference, i would be dumb to say that. There is a CLEAR difference but to me it's all about the sunlight, anti-alising and those effects. I really cannot notice difference in the car texture or the track or the world.

The topic of which i was talking in the beginning now is solved thanks to you guys, i don't have those cubes in the distance so i am happy about it and it runs smooth and my CPU yet has to be overclocked, to be turned on all 5 cores, now i am running only on one, which means i will have additional power to run the game.

However its a beautiful video, is it yours?

yes its mine. too bad the youtube upload doesn't make it justice...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%