RaceDepartment Store

Who will win the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix?

• Max Verstappen

Votes: 1,059 47.4%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 1,014 45.4%
  • Other Driver

Votes: 160 7.2%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!

Reshade VR Toolkit for better HMD clarity/sharpness

vrtoolkit_opengraph.png

Hey everyone,

just wanted to drop a post here as the latest VRToolkit release now supports many more racing sims in VR including the recently added RaceRoom & Richard Burns Rally.

The VRToolkit increases your HMD clarity/sharpness and provide extra options to correct colors & contrast to get most out of your headset. I encourage you to check out page for details: https://vrtoolkit.retrolux.de/

Let me know if there are VR racing games missing in the game list or if you encounter any issues not yet reported.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm trying to get it working on Dirt Rally 2.0, but with no success. It worked on Automobilista 2.
In Dirt Rally 2, when I click the ReShade Settings button on SteamVR Dashboard, the settings aren't showed. I only get access to them using the keyboard shortcut (Control+Home), but then the Sharpeness and clarity only affects the monitor view, not the HMD.
I'm using Steam VR and Valve Index.

Last edited:
Thank you, it worked!
Just to help anyone else: the effects are only visible when you're in the race. The game menu will stay as always.

Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe