Reshade preset  real colors Naturel V2-ACC

Misc Reshade preset real colors Naturel V2-ACC 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

Reshade preset real colors Naturel V2-ACC - reshade natural real colors V2

Hello,
I share with you a preset reshade the natural real colors filter for reshade 4.9.1.
to operate the filters
download reshade 4.9.1, install it then download my presets and unzip copy all the files from the folder and open the following folders steam-steamapps-common-assetto competizione -AC2-binaries-win64 and paste everything here.
I also post you a video to install reshade and presets follow the video c is very simple.

video install reshade for ACC here...

Read more about this resource...

Frk-kiko-69 updated Reshade preset real colors Naturel V2-ACC with a new update entry:

Reteinter les couleurs réelles prédéfinies Naturel V2-ACC-bloom+my settings graphics in game

hello slight update of reshade 1.1 addition of the bloom for a slight increase in brightness which was reduced with the update of assetto competizione 1.8.1 try but you can leave version 1.0 if you wish. some have asked me my graphics settings in the game I added them to you in the folder. my graphics card is a 1660 gtx with a ryzen 5 3600x processors I use the FSR in high custom settings for those who have more powerful machines you can use my custom settings in epic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Frk-kiko-69 updated Reshade preset real colors Naturel V2-ACC with a new update entry:

Reteinter les couleurs réelles prédéfinies Naturel V2-ACC

hello, update of the tchenicolors and the hdr, I think that this version of the filter is the final of natural reshade, again thank you for downloading.
some photos on a clear day that I asked for the other dark and rainy photos have already been posted in the other versions.

View attachment 521159

View attachment 521161

View attachment 521160
View attachment 521162
View attachment 521164
View attachment 521165...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very good effects on ACC, any plan to update presets to reshade 5.0?
hello, I saw that reshade 5.0 is out I have to put my reshade at 5.0 and try, if really there is a difference then yes maybe I will consider updating the filters. but you can try to update your reshade and use the filters there should not be a big difference, if you notice a difference simply go back to version 4.1.9.

salut, petite question pour les 6 filtres c'est chaque fois un different ? ou il doivent tous être lu dans reshade ? je ne saurais comment tous les séléctioner . merci

Hi , yes you can put the 6 and once in play, open the reshade window, then at the top left there are 2 icons which look like right and left arrows with the small arrow you click be on the right arrow be on the left This will change the preset to the right for next and to the left for previous, but you have to install your 6 presets.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%