Reshade Preset for RBR

I did a reshade preset a while ago and thought someone might be interested into using it as well. it was made to add a bit of depth to the lights with more natural colors. Its balanced towards peformance while using a look up table (LUT) for the main color corretion work.

Download & Instructions are found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

1joChQA.jpg

zCLFonu.jpg

M08If4N.jpg

kEeBmWe.jpg

9lm6983.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
I have tried to change some setting in nvidia inspector and i still have a bad antialiasing does some one have a setup with nvidia inspector that is perfect. Can someone show me a pict of there setting of inspector. i'm sure it only one or few option in inspector that it, but wich one?

I have prepared a screenshot from the nvidia inspector for the reshade preset for automobilista. Basically its the same settings you can use for rbr. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/retrolux-reshade-automobilista.30742/

Hi Retrolux. A piece of good work, but I have a question. I attach the game screen and settings in the nvidia inspector.
The entire surface of the road and shoulder blinks during the game. As if the pixels were crazy and everything was moving.
It's the same effect as in this movie, 21 seconds in a field by the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50PamLfodj4

Important thing, in the .ini file I have set the full screen to false. But the game starts in full screen mode ...

Bez tytułu_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Bez tytułuc.png

Hi Retrolux. A piece of good work, but I have a question. I attach the game screen and settings in the nvidia inspector.
The entire surface of the road and shoulder blinks during the game. As if the pixels were crazy and everything was moving.
It's the same effect as in this movie, 21 seconds in a field by the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50PamLfodj4

Important thing, in the .ini file I have set the full screen to false. But the game starts in full screen mode ...

View attachment 366072View attachment 366073
Your settings look good in the inspector. For better AA you can try to use the Sparse Grid Super Sampling options.
But I quess the things you are mentioning are related to the sharpening and grain effects. You can disable them in the reshade panel. This might be the reason. Give it a try :)

I have one more problem ... The picture began to "blink" me, brighter once, darker in a moment, it can be clearly seen onboard and it interferes with driving. Some solution? This can be seen in the video below:

Wow awesome rally stage driving. The flickering of the shadows might be related by the depth buffer detection algorithm having Problems on some car models. Try to disable the mxao effect to see if it goes away.

Just installed nvidia's latest drivers and now my frames suck. Wondering if it has to do with reshade? I have 1.5.0 installed. IM trying a few things, but nothing working so far...
I was facing the same exact problem, here is what fixed the issue for me:
Go to ingame reshade menu (ctrl + home as a default setting), and move to "DX9" tab.
There I've checked off "auto preserve" option, marked one with more verticles (reshaded one), and fps drops, which came out after latest nvidia drivers update, was fixed.
It had also fixed flickering problem, which had been mentioned before.
I've also checked on "Fix for source engine games" option.
Hope it helps! :)

been using this reshade for for some months now. Unfortunately, had a problem on my PC and needed to reinstall it.

After reinstalling, the reshade is not working anymore. Already tried differente nvidia driver versions, tested different settings, but no luck...
20fps is the best I achieved so far :(

If I rename the reshade dll, the fps are normal immediatly

Any help?
My graphics card is a Nvidia GTX 960, and already tested driver 491 and 441.87, etc, no luck :(

SWISS II Gravel Test New Reshade Retrolux
Retrolux_RBR_Reshade_VR

I tested in this track because it is one of the heaviest in my opinion, no frame drop or stuttering, everything is perfect, it is the track where I am forced to turn off the particle effects.
Thanks Retrolux

Last edited:
I somehow cannot make this work. Rallyfans.hu build... and no matter what I do I do not see the plugin active. No VR app tray icon, no ingame overlay.
Have no troubles with it in ACC, AMS2, R3E, wherever.

Did you use the special VR zip?
Aye. I suppose I messed something up when toying with plugins. Will try fresh install (RBR is still a bit of mystery with all the recent mods).

By the way: can I apply the nvidia profiler setting which you recommend for RBR also for Raceroom (and man, thousands of thanks for making reshadeVR available for these dinosaurs)?

Aye. I suppose I messed something up when toying with plugins. Will try fresh install (RBR is still a bit of mystery with all the recent mods).

By the way: can I apply the nvidia profiler setting which you recommend for RBR also for Raceroom (and man, thousands of thanks for making reshadeVR available for these dinosaurs)?
I tried to get the AA modes through the nvidia profiler but had no luck to get them working for raceroom though.
(VrToolkit works for raceroom with the latest release)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back