[ReShade] BetterColors LUT [rF2]

Misc [ReShade] BetterColors LUT [rF2] 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mipa111 submitted a new resource:

[ReShade] BetterColors LUT [rF2] - - BetterColors for rFactor 2 - removes blue tint and more saturation - ReShade-Preset

This ReShade preset for rFactor 2 removes the blue tint and increases the saturation of the colors.

How to install:

1. Download ReShade: https://reshade.me/
2. Install ReShade -> Click "Select Game" -> Find your Steam folder / rFactor 2 Folder -> ...\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64 (or \Bin32) and select rFactor2.exe -> select Direct3D 10+
3. Drag and Drop the Bin64 (or Bin32) folder from the "rFactor 2" folder from the .zip archive into your rFactor...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not sure what I'm missing but I'm trying to follow the directions. I found the rFactor 2 exe in my bin 64 folder but I'm not seeing the Direct3D 10+ anywhere to select. I'm sure I'm being stupid but........... any ideas?

I'm not sure what I'm missing but I'm trying to follow the directions. I found the rFactor 2 exe in my bin 64 folder but I'm not seeing the Direct3D 10+ anywhere to select. I'm sure I'm being stupid but........... any ideas?
When installing ReShade it usually asks for the location of the game and after you select it, it asks you for the rendering API, in this case you have to select Direct3D 10/11/12. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%