Reshade 3.0 Graphics injector for RF2dx11 by Moiker

Misc Reshade 3.0 Graphics injector for RF2dx11 by Moiker 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Antonio Augusto A V Filho submitted a new resource:

Reshade 3.0 Graphics injector for RF2dx12 by Moiker - Reshade Injector to RF2 dx11 (beta version)

This mod uses the ReShade 3.0 (2017 version) to remove the bluish and over saturated colors in RF2 dx11 (dxd11 is beta release) standard version and improve the graphics to a more realistic colors without significant performance loss.

Pictures
a) Comparison
Before:
040733e100e2705e8a9dcb620a4cd8ed.40dc445c7aa49ca3933b68801130c2a8.jpeg

After:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi I tried again. This time selected 8/9 option. it downloaded all the required shaders n stuff. but in game nothing changes. I press shift + F2 but nothing happens. :-( please help. I am using beta dx11

Hi I tried again. This time selected 8/9 option. it downloaded all the required shaders n stuff. but in game nothing changes. I press shift + F2 but nothing happens. :-( please help. I am using beta dx11

Hi,
You need to proper install the the content in the right place to Reshade loads:

Make sure if you run the 64 or 32 bit version of the game, each one have different places to rfactor2.exe, location. Install specific the DIRECTX 9 version of Reshade where the rfactor2.exe is.

After the installation check the Reshade files are in the right place, go to:
Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64
or
Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32

Check those files listed bellow are together with game files:

• dxd9.dll (file)
  • dxd9.ini (file)
  • MGraphicsRF2dx11v2.1.ini (manually copy this file)
  • reshade-shaders (Folder)

OBS: make sure that the file dxd9.dll is together with rfactor2.exe, if you find Reshade files like dxdg.dll or dxd10.dll renamed to dxd9.dll (90% of the problem in installation is resolved doing this).

OBS2: Reshade may not work in all versions on RF2 or all computers, i'm using the dx11 beta in windows 10 64 bit and works just fine. Sorry.

Hi,
You need to proper install the the content in the right place to Reshade loads:

Make sure if you run the 64 or 32 bit version of the game, each one have different places to rfactor2.exe, location. Install specific the DIRECTX 9 version of Reshade where the rfactor2.exe is.

After the installation check the Reshade files are in the right place, go to:
Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64
or
Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32

Check those files listed bellow are together with game files:

• dxd9.dll (file)
  • dxd9.ini (file)

OBS: make sure that the file dxd9.dll is together with rfactor2.exe, if you find Reshade files like dxdg.dll or dxd10.dll renamed to dxd9.dll (90% of the problem in installation is resolved doing this).

OBS2: Reshade may not work in all versions on RF2 or all computers, i'm using the dx11 beta in windows 10 64 bit and works just fine. Sorry.
Hi I see d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini but not dxd9.dll or dxd9.ini. Here is a screenshot of my bin64 https://gyazo.com/a9cadb8495b7cd5e2b1034401f8be357

Hi I see d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini but not dxd9.dll or dxd9.ini. Here is a screenshot of my bin64 https://gyazo.com/a9cadb8495b7cd5e2b1034401f8be357

Hi please delete those two files: dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini, and try again, enter the game and check if Reshade loading screen appears in the top of your screen. If not work, delete all mod files restart your machine enter game to check if is working (not crashing), then try to install everything again, always selecting the Direct3D 9 option, this is important.

Mod files:
  • dxd9.dll (file)
  • dxd9.ini (file)

If everything goes wrong, just delete the mod and try to extract this file instead to Bin 64 folder:
see link below (my computer files):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4w60i8g04zl6ql/MGraphicsV2.0.7z?dl=0

Last edited:
Hi please delete those two files: dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini, and try again, enter the game and check if Reshade loading screen appears in the top of your screen. If not work, delete all mod files restart your machine enter game to check if is working (not crashing), then try to install everything again, always selecting the Direct3D 9 option, this is important.

Mod files:
  • dxd9.dll (file)
  • dxd9.ini (file)

If everything goes wrong, just delete the mod and try to extract this file instead to Bin 64 folder:
see link below (my computer files):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4w60i8g04zl6ql/MGraphicsV2.0.7z?dl=0
HI! OK I think I know what my issue is. I got it working BUT it does not work in VR for some reason. When I switch back to non VR the color changes show up, not sure why that is. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back