• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Reset Progress

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0' started by s00zster, Jun 4, 2019.

1. s00zster

s00zster

Ratings:
    +11
    I've posted on the Codemasters website about this but not had any replies yet - how do you reset your career so that you have 0 credits and no cars, or a basic Fulvia at most?

I had a couple of issues in my career and wanted to just wipe everything clean and start again from scratch. I've tried "Reset Progress" but it just resets my competition status - I still have all my cars, including DLC and purchased cars, upgraded and everything, and worse still, all my credits.

I then tried "Reset All", which oddly enough included making a new driver, but I still come back to a garage full of cars and all my credits. It's just a mess now.

I also tried disabling Cloud Saves on Steam and removing the save folder, but it seems everything is saved on RaceNet and it's forcing me to have all this stuff I don't want anymore.

Does anyone know the answer? Is it a "feature" or is it a bug? Or is there a way around it? I've just purchased a bunch of DLC and now I feel like I can't play the bloody thing because it's doing my head in. This wasn't a problem with Dirt Rally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.