Request to have flashback on this game like F1 2013 ??

So i can flashback & practice again & again any tricky corner right away without go thru the whole track again, quite a huge time saving feature if this include in the game later.
Thanks for the concern :coffee:

Considering i still go back to gtr2 to use the driving school which in there you can do a sequence of corners in a test over and over again, i kind of did the same thing as what you do LazyBug,
i think guys here flash back and think arcade but if you called it a learning feature like drive school were you can pick any corner and car from any track in the game and practice it like a driving school,
I see no problem with that at all it would be a cool learning feature, so as a flashback would do the same thing
why not. that's what practice mode is about, being able to practice.

I love you too Bro, yeah thats what exactly i asking for, a practice mode with flashback enable. It really save alot of time. Not sure if this will happen but at least i getting supporter now :D

Those are already implemented. Adding the feature you requested would be waste of time imo. There's more important stuff to concentrate to atm. If you can't handle my opinion, well tough.
Of cause i cant agree with your opinion because your opinion about this "flashback is stupid" dont make sense. Also why all that "stupid arcade" feature are not waste of time but flashback is ??

We want a hardcore sim? Cockpit view only and only full race sessions online simulating a full racing weekend.

I am up for it :)
Add to that having to find sponsors that will pay for the car and entry fees for the races. Or paying yourself for track day entry tickets. Oh, and also - every car needs fuel and that costs as well.
So yeah, there's still a lot left to implement if we want a REAL experience.

Of cause i cant agree with your opinion because your opinion about this "flashback is stupid" dont make sense. Also why all that "stupid arcade" feature are not waste of time but flashback is ??

Do show me where I called it stupid. I called it waste of time.

You're fast coming a sad little whiner in my eyes. I suggest you go and whine to someone who actually cares. I've had enough with you.

Thats a very well raised point there. Never thought of it that way but you are totally right.:thumbsup:

We want a hardcore sim? Cockpit view only and only full race sessions online simulating a full racing weekend.

I am up for it :)
Hehe i always see the same things in many different way, i dont easily blind myself just because i like or hate something or someone.
Yeah unless AC is some super extreme hardcore "Cockpit view only + full pro no assist mode + full race sessions without restart option + no gamepad & keyboard support" or else i believe a request for flashback is very make sense.

Add to that having to find sponsors that will pay for the car and entry fees for the races. Or paying yourself for track day entry tickets. Oh, and also - every car needs fuel and that costs as well.

Yeah many didnt realize that no matter how true or real is AC it still just a game, one still a rookie in real world racing even if he/she already become the fastest in any sim racing game, so whats the big deal for a flashback request, i dont get it why some talk like i not qualify to play the game just because asking for a request like that.

But seriously how cool would that be if it were possible in some top level of the game, wow! That would come close to our sites tag: "blurring the line between real and virtual motorsport"

/me keeps on dreaming of such things.

But seriously how cool would that be if it were possible in some top level of the game, wow! That would come close to our sites tag: "blurring the line between real and virtual motorsport"

/me keeps on dreaming of such things.
Imagine AC has $$$ system where you start the career with no sponsor (yet) so player has to work or rob a bank for $$$ to spend on cars & accessories, all by him/herself till they up to certain level where sponsor start to come in, then alot of meeting & discussion about the contract, alot of media interview going on between races, but player need to make sure that player in game always keep excellent physical & mental rating because too tire or too much pressure will affect the performance. Also game not only feature car damage but player damage too, mean if you crash heavy you will die or at least lost one hand or one leg or one eye so your career will end, sorry no restart option so delete the save game and start all over again is the only way .. :D

Imagine AC has $$$ system where you start the career with no sponsor (yet) so player has to work or rob a bank for $$$ to spend on cars & accessories, all by him/herself till they up to certain level where sponsor start to come in, then alot of meeting & discussion about the contract, alot of media interview going on between races, but player need to make sure that player in game always keep excellent physical & mental rating because too tire or too much pressure will affect the performance. Also game not only feature car damage but player damage too, mean if you crash heavy you will die or at least lost one hand or one leg or one eye so your career will end, sorry no restart option so delete the save game and start all over again is the only way .. :D

And after robbing the bank the police find out you did it and they come after you and you have to try to avoid being caught by escaping from them in your supercar, hmmmm, seems a lot like another game... :D

I like this flash back idea. For practice purpose only. A good simulator should have this!

PS: if you don't want it, don't use it.
Yeah a very useful feature for practice mode actually but looks like many dont think that way, they believe the feature will lower the game's standard but then they accept the game to have other cam view & assist .. super weird :whistling:

Although it is a feature that I would probably never use it could be a good thing to have for some people. (as long as it was only usable in a practice type situation of coarse)

Although most of us are cockpit only, no aids simracers there are plenty of people that bought AC looking for a "forza" experience on pc and there money is the same and means the same amount to Kunos as ours. Their opinions and whishlists are just as valid to Kunos as ours. People gotta get past the "if it isn't important to me than it shouldn't matter to anyone else" mentality.

You should ask for this feature on the official forums LazyBug and maybe when they have time they will implement it for you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%