REQUEST : Porsche RSR for Le Mans

Hi All,

Frustrated like hell that I cannot get anywhere near this :

Does anyone have a good baseline setup for the RSR at Le mans, for laptimes around 3:53 or so?

Thanks in advance!

Best i could wring out of it was 3:55, and i did not save the setup way back then, now im struggling to beat 3:59...

Not sure if this car has been updated or what, but i remember it being a little more rear-stable...

Still not getting the right times. Anybody else a proper base setup for this car.
Got also one from Youtube but didn’t help much. Will try again tonight with @thomasjohansen setup.
At the moment still faster with a GT3 car and now stuck at 4:02 with the GTE Porsche.

you can try this. Its my most stable RSR setup for lemans, though switch to hards for long lasting.
I do 4:00s with it in race.

Thank you!!
Just stopped for today. I started with a new setup from scratch and now doing 3:58-3:59 in Q-setup. Did a short race of 5 laps to get used and was in driving steady 4:01. Still not at a better pace than in a GT3, which kind of frustrating.
Will definitely try your set-up tomorrow, thanks again.

Last edited:
With your setup try to do enough laps until you have to pit.

I'm testing with 10 lap pitstops with tyre 2x wear, and found that when the medium tires gets below 85% wear, they will easily loose grip and throw out the rear end in fast corners. Maybe its just me braking where I should'nt, but I'm will test some more with hard tires.

With your setup try to do enough laps until you have to pit.

I'm testing with 10 lap pitstops with tyre 2x wear, and found that when the medium tires gets below 85% wear, they will easily loose grip and throw out the rear end in fast corners. Maybe its just me braking where I should'nt, but I'm will test some more with hard tires.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately didn't had time, will try tomorrow. Also want to drive the new 488, but first want to work on this Frustrating Porsche. ;-)

Although your time of 3:56 isn't particularly fast with the current Bop in game. The Virtual 24LM race used a different bop which was much faster. you also must remember that ABS was allowed in the Virtual race aswell.
hopefully in a few days the Bop used in the race will be available to public.

Although your time of 3:56 isn't particularly fast with the current Bop in game. The Virtual 24LM race used a different bop which was much faster. you also must remember that ABS was allowed in the Virtual race aswell.
hopefully in a few days the Bop used in the race will be available to public.
May i ask where did you get this info regarding ABS and faster BOP ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%