[REQUEST] Early Fall in Norway CG version

Hi everyone :) Is possible to upload a CG version of Early fall in norway for racer 0.8.35 ? now i have this track but is not in CG version and it doesn't work :frown: thanks :)

This is the old CG Version for old version of racer. now I've upgraded it to new CG version but the sky doesnt work
skyproblem.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
how to fix it ?

here is the link for track.shd
http://www.mediafire.com/?egaycgg5xdpk9el

That's not a shader problem, but a sky one! Try copying the sky.dof and sky textures to the Early Fall folder and replace the sky sections in the track.ini and special.ini for the ones from the Carlswood default track! :)

Working diligently on the problem. It's a real difficult thing to correct as the sky is not made in the traditional way and there were 1200kb of Qlog errors which I am also fixing.

Just replacing the sky.dof with carlswood's sky really doesn't fix the problem. I had this track all fixed a long time ago but the file got deleted from my hard drive as well as my backup drive, a real bummer and these senior moments prevent me from remembering just what I did to fix it before.

I tried to increse the size of the skybox.dof as well as the sky.dof but that isn't working yet. Just be patient, please.

Pedro, what track are YOU having problems with?

I believe flags=8 in geometry.ini fixes it, but the version I've got is only updated to 0.8.5, since it's a lot of work when versions change so often.

Working diligently on the problem. It's a real difficult thing to correct as the sky is not made in the traditional way and there were 1200kb of Qlog errors which I am also fixing.

Just replacing the sky.dof with carlswood's sky really doesn't fix the problem. I had this track all fixed a long time ago but the file got deleted from my hard drive as well as my backup drive, a real bummer and these senior moments prevent me from remembering just what I did to fix it before.

I tried to increse the size of the skybox.dof as well as the sky.dof but that isn't working yet. Just be patient, please.

Pedro, what track are YOU having problems with?

Thank you for your hard work Boomer:D:D

hello, im having problems with sugo, its this track
http://www.mediafire.com/?zl8xa8tjmwoa2z9

my current projects / objectives are:tongue: :
----bringing the old 87 crx back to life

----making a brand new CRX 91
(i bought a new game to have an actual model legally, and i managed to get an interior too)

----fixing Japanese tracks (i started with Sugo) if you could help i would appreciate (thanks!!!)

but since im a new comer to racer im still researching various things, and that track Sugo seems to have everything good but the sky:redface:

I think I've solved the problem, just need to do a bit more tweaking and I want to add a bit of terrain in the area where it's missing.

Then I'll put it in the download section or a lot of little 7-zip files as we can't post big ones.

Pedro, I'll check out the track in your link.

Sugo will run, with dense fog, just by setting the version to 090 in the car.ini file.

My efforts have the track too dark, virtually no shadows, which is a problem when tracks/cars are converted there are a lot of Qlog errors.

All dof's had to be run thru dof_fix or optimized using modeller. After finding a three dof's with bad errors, like missing textures, I put the errent dof's thru my 3d graphics program and found way too many duplicated vertices. When eliminated the dof's were the way theu should be and the track was nice and sunny.

So it'll take a while to do all the dof's, retexturing is a bear, so hang in there and be patient as this is a very good fun track to drive.

Sugo will run, with dense fog, just by setting the version to 090 in the car.ini file.

My efforts have the track too dark, virtually no shadows, which is a problem when tracks/cars are converted there are a lot of Qlog errors.

All dof's had to be run thru dof_fix or optimized using modeller. After finding a three dof's with bad errors, like missing textures, I put the errent dof's thru my 3d graphics program and found way too many duplicated vertices. When eliminated the dof's were the way theu should be and the track was nice and sunny.

So it'll take a while to do all the dof's, retexturing is a bear, so hang in there and be patient as this is a very good fun track to drive.

thank you so much boomer for all the work you had with the track, i tested a few tracks this week and all of them have the same problem of Sugo curiously, tested out Suzuka, Tsukuba and Twin ring Motegi and all have the same problem
i finally decided on the car, i got to take photos of everything and make a post
i will be waiting Thank you so much for your support!!!:D:D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back