Request about posting race results out in the real world

Can you not post any race results, such as the MotoGP and the like, on places like Facebook and Twitter.

I usually work on weekends, and tend to miss the action live, I then watch it later either on TV or by downloads. In the mean time, I use Facebook and everything else. It took the edge off watching the MotoGP on Sunday when I read on Facebook who the winner was, before I watched it.

I could unsubscribe from FB and Twitter...but then no-one wants people to leave their groups, so just a kind request to refrain from posting race results please.

:)

Also want to note a similar thing on the front page, WRC results were out on Sunday nights, I usually watch it on Monday or Tuesday, kind of spoils it for me, if there was a section that wasn't on the main homepage where it said "Motorsport Results" where people who don't want results spoilt will stray away from. I know that you can just say "Don't go on a Motorsport Forum not wanting to find out results" but I have never found out any results on RD before until recently - just a thought, not being critical of RD or the person who wrote it, just putting an idea across that could hopefully improve this.

Also want to note a similar thing on the front page, WRC results were out on Sunday nights, I usually watch it on Monday or Tuesday, kind of spoils it for me, if there was a section that wasn't on the main homepage where it said "Motorsport Results" where people who don't want results spoilt will stray away from. I know that you can just say "Don't go on a Motorsport Forum not wanting to find out results" but I have never found out any results on RD before until recently - just a thought, not being critical of RD or the person who wrote it, just putting an idea across that could hopefully improve this.

+1 :good:

Sure, the German rally wasn't that much of a spoiler really, but still :)

I usually watch it when I find the time, might be a week from now, maybe more. That's a long time to not visit the forum :D
The simplest solution might be not to post any names in titles?

EDIT: 6 days after this post, I finished watching the Rally Deutschland coverage :rally: :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 376 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%