Repus xPlora RPE

Every cheap car needs a hot version which is also cheap, good to drive, good to look at and economical. I pondered over fitting this with either a diesel or a petrol engine but in the end i decided to go the way of a dual-forcefed(turbo+supercharger) 1.3 3cyl (same as in the recently released Velox Coupe 1.3Fi) petrol sending its power to all 4 wheels (biased towards the front). Then i added some big rims, red calipers, a mean looking paintjob and two big oval exhausts at the back.

Specs:

weight: 1.19t
engine: 1295cc i3 turbo+supercharged 188hp @ 7500 rpm / 300 Nm @ 2000 - 4100 rpm
acceleration: 0-100kmh - 7.8 sec
0-160kmh - 21.4 sec
top speed - 202 kmh
100-140kmh in 4th - 6.4 sec
100-140kmh in 6th - 8.9 sec

Dl link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racer-cars-72/repus-xplora-rpe-2794/

in the lastest version, the needles should be visible when you turn on the lights (the "L" key).

just one person downloaded this?

But, I have to say: nice car, nice sound;). But 8.000 rpm in a Midi-MPV...:p. Crazy:), but nice. Good job!

Well that was the whole point of the car :D Do you guys think a hot diesel version of this would work. Was also thinking of doing a rugged off-road oriented version (a bit like those Icelandic 4x4s). Will also release the all wheel drive version of the standard car pretty soon.

If you were given the chance to buy two very similar MPVs and one would redline at 6000 rpm and the other would redline at 8000 and have better fuel consumption, which would you go for.

I even can imagine a whole family with 3-4 petrol and diesel variants... Nice btw, i tried it... I need a diesel... Maybe, just a hint... You should use the previous diesel engines (1.2 cTD, 1,8 cTD), just like IRL, the big brands doing this... eg. the 1.9 CTDi engine from Gm is placed into a bunch of cars...

I put my few cents.

If you were given the chance to buy two very similar MPVs and one would redline at 6000 rpm and the other would redline at 8000 and have better fuel consumption, which would you go for.

Of course for the one with a better comsumption. But, give me an example of the real car-market...

Of course for the one with a better comsumption. But, give me an example of the real car-market...

Well for example Polo GTI vs Clio RS. Roughly the same hp but the Polo has a 1.4 turo+supercharged so it has better fuel consumption for when you don`t drive it flat out. Small turbo engines have the same hp and more torque than regular naturally aspirated engines of larger displacement.

Well for example Polo GTI vs Clio RS. Roughly the same hp but the Polo has a 1.4 turo+supercharged so it has better fuel consumption for when you don`t drive it flat out. Small turbo engines have the same hp and more torque than regular naturally aspirated engines of larger displacement.

I know, but the Repus is a MPV-car. Not a Hot-Hatch...

I even can imagine a whole family with 3-4 petrol and diesel variants... Nice btw, i tried it... I need a diesel... Maybe, just a hint... You should use the previous diesel engines (1.2 cTD, 1,8 cTD), just like IRL, the big brands doing this... eg. the 1.9 CTDi engine from Gm is placed into a bunch of cars...

I put my few cents.

well one of my Racer fetishes is putting the same engine in various cars and seeing how well/badly they perform. So do expect that in the future.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%