Repus W20

I decided to update and re-release one of my first proper cars...

I have changed a few things, added some new features, slightly updated the interior, gave it a CVT gearbox and tweaked the engine. With the new engine and transmission it now tops out at 382 kmh...

For those of you who aren`t familiar with the car i released back in 2006, it`s a 1000ish hp luxury saloon.

It`s still missing a lot of details, but then again a lot fewer than it originally did...

I`m uploading it on rapidshare and I would appreciate it if someone could mirror it...

DL: http://www.racerdownloads.com/uploads_view.php?type=C&maincat=Repus

P.S. It`s stable and tested in 085 which is the last stable version of Racer for me...

Attachments

• w20.jpg
    w20.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 459
I remember looking for the original a good while ago. Nice to see it back, will have to try tomorrow :)

Well, I have drive the W20 2010 version.

It is a nice car, a lot of power. But the CVT-gearbox is not the one how is real.
Here, you have 1 normal gear, and the 2nd gear is the CVT. This can be changed?

Interior is great, and much better than the first one.

The last point I want to say is the drive of the wheels.
Now you have 2 wheel drive. When you give a lot of gas, you have oversteer in corners with and without TC.
I Think it's better with 4-wheels drive around 60/40.

But that's my opinion.

I decided to update and re-release one of my first proper cars...

I have changed a few things, added some new features, slightly updated the interior, gave it a CVT gearbox and tweaked the engine. With the new engine and transmission it now tops out at 382 kmh...

For those of you who aren`t familiar with the car i released back in 2006, it`s a 1000ish hp luxury saloon.

It`s still missing a lot of details, but then again a lot fewer than it originally did...

I`m uploading it on rapidshare and I would appreciate it if someone could mirror it...

DL: http://rapidshare.com/files/373920261/repusw20_2010.rar.html

P.S. It`s stable and tested in 085 which is the last stable version of Racer for me...
Yeah but still with SG mike's seats (from Laguna I 1.6 16v)...

oops the rapid share link is not working today :party: .. maybe if your email it to me I'll be able to share it on my Vista dropbox for a while so people can get it at least till a good link is found

Nice idea and a nice car. Wouldn't the CVT-Idea also work with only one gear? As you made autoclutch_rpm=5000 - there should be enough torque for starting at 5000rpm...

My 0.02ct: the back gets lost too quickly. I guess the lateral forces are not enough for this weight on the rear tires - you can't even hold it on speedtest2 at above 330kph. And I hate those outside dials - why don't you start creating some that fit the car? And the inside dials "hide" on racer 0.88.

Another mirror: http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~sthu...e-car-simulation/cars/Repus/repusw20_2010.rar

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%