Repus Velox Coupe 1.3Fi

Attachments

• Vel1.jpg
    Vel1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 504
no RAR file in the download it just a picture "image.jpg"

Oops on the third try it sent a rar file to me, but the first two times it was just a image.jpg file

Not sure what happened there but at least we know now it does work :confused:

Interesting style, though it's not really to my taste.

Found some bugs:
- CoG is about 20 cm too low, which makes the physics quite unrealistic.
- Top of the shifter is invisible and parts of the C-pillars are one-sided.
- Interior floor is made of mirror..?

Thanks for this nice release, I'm sorry to say I can't decide wheter I like it or not. The body is shaped very well and modern but the spoiler spoils it xD
I think I might not vote^^

I haven't tried it, but personally I think it looks too tall in the picture. If it was shortened, lowered possibly, and the orange removed.. I think I'd like it a lot more, but that's just my taste lol.

A little Preview

Nice car for a quick production on Weisbaden here's some screenies to show it off to the spectators, eRrr.. and here too of course :rolleyes:
NOTE: the first screen-shot shows the dial needles working and in the 2nd the dials needles are not present, a small fix I'm sure and the 2nd screen-shot has been brightened with IrfanView graphics editor just to show off Repus in full lighting ... EnjoY
I also rescued Weisbaden from the trash by removing the "Arc de Triomphe" which was blocking the track ( it's sadly missed ) and the track also needs a sky just to finish it off... but I digress.

The Repus flies around this circuit with lots of gusto having front wheel drive makes it a pleasure to drive
Thanks again for another great car

Attachments

• repus_weisbaden_01.jpg
    repus_weisbaden_01.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 356
  • Repus_brightened.jpg
    Repus_brightened.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 392
Interesting style, though it's not really to my taste.

Found some bugs:
- CoG is about 20 cm too low, which makes the physics quite unrealistic.
- Top of the shifter is invisible and parts of the C-pillars are one-sided.
- Interior floor is made of mirror..?

Would you mind posting the fixed ini here, please.

• exoticcar2009

Can someone please post a new link to download?

Honestly, it needs more work to be called a coupe. It's pretty clear that you only altered the textures and put on a tacky spoiler to make it look sportier. If it were called "Velox 3-door" It would be more pleasing and logical.

At least alter the mesh in SOME way.

I have a problem with this car. When the game will already embark the car is jumping. I also noticed that wheels were showing through through mudguards (screen). In the centre I have strange textures (screen 1, screen 2) and one can't see the pointer of the speedometer.
I am playing Racer in the 0.5.3 b5 version.
Will it be possible to remedy mentioned above problems?

I have a problem with this car. When the game will already embark the car is jumping. I also noticed that wheels were showing through through mudguards (screen). In the centre I have strange textures (screen 1, screen 2) and one can't see the pointer of the speedometer.
I am playing Racer in the 0.5.3 b5 version.
Will it be possible to remedy mentioned above problems?

I tested the car with racer 085 and it worked fine.

053 is ever so slightly.......very far behind. Perhaps you should try a newer version? If you can't run CG use 065 and if you're on linux, run windows versions in wine.

• Sam Jigga

Odd style, but I like it. So, this is the new trend now, huh?

Odd style, but I like it. So, this is the new trend now, huh?

:) Sure is. Ex: Megane R26R, Mini, Citroen DS3 and a few others i can`t think of right now.

P.S. Good to see you posting again. Any new projects from you?

Edit: I also uploaded a new .ini with the CoG at a more realistic height. Sorry about setting it wrong in the first place.

Attachments

• car.rar
    3 KB · Views: 217
I hate the mini coupe. I hate it with a passion, which really means something because I love minis.. xD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 461 39.3%