Repus Reasonably Priced Crossover - Repus Xplora

It`s a small FWD crossover powered by a choice of 2 engines both of which have 3 cylinders(1.3diesel - 70/85hp and 1.3petrol - 90hp).It will be able to do mild off-roading, but due to the lack of 4wd it will spend most of its life on the road. The car itself will be very basic and will be availible in 2 levels of trim with prices between 8000 and 11000 E. A detailed list of specs will be posted as soon as i`ve measured stuff like performance, weight, expected fuel consumption etc.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 334
IIt will be able to do mild off-roading, but due to the lack of 4wd it will spend most of its life on the road.
The life most SUV's enjoy anyways lol

it looks like a good start, not a fan of CUV's personally, but yours looks more like an SUV (not really a fan of them either). But again good start, can't wait to see the finished product.

awd isnt allowed mate. but as my wagon will be 5cyl, and the rules is max 4, i think a real crossover could miss 4wd traction.. overall, we need some realism too, i liked the idea.

awd isnt allowed mate. but as my wagon will be 5cyl, and the rules is max 4, i think a real crossover could miss 4wd traction.. overall, we need some realism too, i liked the idea.
He meant RWD I think mate. but that would probably cause it to become an SUV by doing that lol

Here are some more pics. I also tested some performance figures for the 75 hp engine :D - 0-100kmh in 17.4 sec and top speed is 154 km/h.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 330
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 354
  • Tiberius

The life most SUV's enjoy anyways lol

As a mate of mine says, the only time most SUVs ever go 'off-road' is for the brief moment that the wheels leave the tarmac as they ride over the bumpers of the other cars in the car park.. :tongue:

Lipton: I thought you were switching to Max?

I am switching to max, but this is based on a model i had already started(thought not much of it is left now and come to think of it i should have started from scratch)...

I finally decided what the lights are going to look like and i have the screens to prove it :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 331

Latest News

How long have you been simracing