AC [REPOST] KTM vs 2 Eleven @ Imola - Sun 16th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I'm really sorry but I couldn't get in time for the booking. I was not at home and have no battery and network on my phone and have no possibility to warn you about my delay.

If it's possible to join now just tell me.

Really sorry guys.

Thanks for the race.
And again sorry to @Akis Kevrekidis for divebombing you in turn 1 on lap 2. I had forgotten to adjust the brake bias at the race start, so when braking for that corner the back end just stepped out and send me flying towards you. A bit odd that one can adjust the bias in the car, but not in the setup.

Chalk this one up for track experience. Tried to stay out of everyone's way. Was good practice on blue flags... At race start, TrackIR locked up on me. Red lights out, then game crash. Rebooted, joined and was 6 laps down. Tried to keep pace while allowing ALL cars space and room.

Figured due to my rejoin, pit requirement was good, but had to pit anyway for fuel. So, fixed up the car (major transmission and engine damage due to numerous mis-shifts), new tires, full fuel load.

Then just tried to get all laps in before race finish. Nope. Got close. Had fun on track, bummer so many tech issues for me today. Made a PR during the race, so not all was a loss.

Thank you guys for coming. It was good fun. The Lotus pretty much dominated the race.

Np @Stefan Schmitz , I saw you from the mirror and made some evasion manoeuvres :p

I had a contact with @Conrad Miller while we were side by side. Well I had no room left mate. :(

Thanks for the race people. Allthough i do not qualify i had good track time. My only goal is to finish the race in a decent matter. So far so good i guess. Congrats to the podium:thumbsup:

Some race facts. :)

Most consistent lap times: @Hany Alsabti (68% of their laps within 0.43 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Fernando Deutsch (avg gap to car in front 3.45 secs)

Hunted: @Dion Vais (avg gap to car behind 1.54 secs)

Busiest: @Fernando Deutsch (avg total gap in front and behind 8.05 secs)

Loneliest: @Michael Graham (avg total gap in front and behind 177.39 secs)

Here is the nice stat :

Most unlucky player : Stelios
Pit starter : Stelios

Also, someone ruining my flying lap at quali by rejoining the track vertically as soon as he spun really sucked.....
:D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%