Replica Mercedes F1 steering wheel

1483404503478812759856.jpg
14834046136341067990751.jpg
1483404665678-1888479524.jpg
20170103_023815.jpg

Hi guys, i thought let's share the wheel i have now on race department as I'm always looking here for cool stuff.
This is the new wheel i use now. I hope you like it.

Kind regards, Adam

Last edited:
That is cool, ive seen this one came by a week ago and orderd one aswell ! cant wait to get it, how is the durabillity of the steering wheel ? is it strong and good build? is everything easy access ? to hook up all the connectors switches and the rest. ? got any pictures of the inside for me ? and the build up of the display and all ?

Upvote 0
What did you see, the wheel, the display or both? :) because the wheel you couldn't have seen it. It's 3d printed and is very strong as far as i can feel it. I'm gonna change a few things but in overall, this is it.

Upvote 0
cool.
I don't know what kind of wheel you bought from him so if you want help then this could be a long story. I'm now a few months busy changing the wheel together with him to make it perfect but it's almost there. A few little changes left and then it's done.

Upvote 0
OSW capable handling forces with upto 30Nm? (Lenze, Kollmorgen and MiGE?)
- interested in details, also if possible with Q1R?
- Possible with PDW or Martin Ascher shifters? does it have to be those shifters?
- Any EMI issues you have noticed?
*** regardless of my questions, beautiful wheel you have createt and hope for the best for you guys! Thumbs Up!

Upvote 0
Thnx for the thumb up Rocafella.
As for your questions, q1r is no problem, you can put both sizes of quick releases on it. 6x70 and the f1 size.
30nm? Don't break your hand :). But me also using osw, i have no issues with it, the grips are very strong.
With other shifters? I don't want to answer that because this is a lot of work to make the back like the replica. But in the end, you want it then everything is possible of course.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your kind words.

I don't know if this is the right place but i just want to say that if someone wants also this wheel (plug and play), he or she can contact me on gaziadam@hotmail.com

The final wheel will be better then this wheel, like for example, covers over the potentiometers, usb cable running through the middle of the back of the wheel for quick releases with usb connectors (lemo). High quality stickers on the front.

Best regards,

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back