Replays

Hi Guys
Ive started playing raceroom again and have been watching you tube videos etc and have noticed they have a cockpit view and also a 'track side' camera view in a window in the top corner. Is this avaliable in game or is this done with external software? P.S. would love an invite to the ESR group so i could join you guys on the track . Steam name Clawfoot or amp1977 not sure which one is needed.

Hi David! You need to record footage for each one: one for the cockpit and one for the TV camera. Later you'll have to place both in the video project so you'll need an external editor (sony vegas, adobe premier, etc etc)

Since we're here... I was actually wondering how the "Director Cut" icon in the replay section?
I know it does all by itself but is there a "logical procedure" in that?
Is there an algorithm that focuses on dueling cars or on interesting events or it's just random cameras focusing randomly on random cars?

A good idea such a mode... if it works.
I agree! It'd be nice to see an entire race not just focusing on "your own car".
If the Director was smart enough to take in consideration different variables and deciding what/when to frame, it would be an experience to see a race using this mode.
There might be some cool moments around that you'd miss because mainly you're looking at yourself... "oh the vanity!" :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%