Replays of Laps & also timing Q

Tried search, but no answer found.
So,
How do i look at a replay of my lap after returning to garage? I want to see my lines and look for brake lock ups etc.
Also, the timing screen just shows my fastest lap in a practice session, not all of them. Can i make it do that?
I know MoTeC will show them, but it would be useful not to have to switch to it.
Any setup tips for Monza would be useful too! :D
Ta
Iain

As far as I know you just need to click on the "REPLAY" button when GTR2 first launches, BUT replays and hotlaps must be enabled in your \GTR2\UserData\<your name>\"<your name>.PLR" file's following lines:
Record Replays="1"
// whether to record replays or not
Record Hotlaps="1" // whether to record hotlaps or not (must have replay recording on)
Instant Replay Length="30"

Monza is a fast track you should decrease your front and rear wing and make sure your gear ratios are properly configured for the track since you will likely top out fairly easily (depending on the car). Beyond this it's going to be car specific.

Thanks guys, I'll give those a go.
I'm managing 2.06.5 at monza in the HQ Elise after adjusting gears. Just found I can go 10mph faster by lowering wing and splitter. Need to see how it handles the turns on a hot lap.
I don't seem to be able to get front tyres (soft) hot enough or up to 200kPa. Tried various pressures in them.
Ta
Iain

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%