Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

How is the Replay quality?
I have it on 12 Hz

My quality is on 32HZ. It's never been an issue before. My game crashes regardless of Replay type (during a race, autosave or manual save). I've tried almost everything short of reinstalling AC. Also, when the replay crashes, Steam says that AC is still running. I can play via CM, but I cannot boot up regular AC. Says something about a "Silent Crash" does anyone have experience with this?

Well, now I can get the replays to work. The issue I am having currently is that the saved replays do not have the shader applied......

I posted the same thing last night, glad I'm not alone on this.
Everything works flawlessly, wipers, rain, sun rising and setting, during race and in session replay.

But when I load the saved replay, there is no time progression, it stays dark (started at 4:30am) and the stars are at a stand still. Heres hoping the creators see this as I'm at a loss. Sol and the patch are so excellent.
Track and car are both Kunos - Monza etc.
And on my system I've never installed any other mods, no messing with AC's files.

You can be angry all you want. It's not going to get you anywhere in the long run. That's for sure. It's just a forum that is all.

Let the sad one's agree all they like they're pathetic ways will get them nowhere.

Thank god for the ignore button.

you dont deserve to use this software.... Ilja (x4fab) puts a lot of time and effort in making AC better (content manager, weatherFX, Dynamic Lights, TyresFX, Smart Mirrors, and so much more) and you spit on his work, by donating 2 ct to him, which will cost him money.... you are such a scumbag and deserve everything that is said to and about you in this forum. im sure you would be able to spend at least 10€ and wont even notice it at the end of the month. its people like you (tick-like bloodsuckers), that lead to less freeware projects, because the unwillingness to donate for something you use every day, demotivates any developer. shame on you, really.

you dont deserve to use this software.... Ilja (x4fab) puts a lot of time and effort in making AC better (content manager, weatherFX, Dynamic Lights, TyresFX, Smart Mirrors, and so much more) and you spit on his work, by donating 2 ct to him, which will cost him money.... you are such a scumbag and deserve everything that is said to and about you in this forum. im sure you would be able to spend at least 10€ and wont even notice it at the end of the month. its people like you (tick-like bloodsuckers), that lead to less freeware projects, because the unwillingness to donate for something you use every day, demotivates any developer. shame on you, really.

Look at you, going on, you seem furious. If I am correct, I don't remember there being a specific amount that needed to be donated. Any amount is allowed.

Me, a scumbag? Look at the one whom is wishing bad things on another person. You know the saying, what comes around, goes around. The big man upstairs see's and hears everything.

People like me? That's such an absurd statement.

Look at you, going on, you seem furious. If I am correct, I don't remember there being a specific amount that needed to be donated. Any amount is allowed.
The big man upstairs see's and hears everything.

It was a test, and you failed it. Let's hope 'the man upstairs' wasn't watching.

What was a test?
The 'pay what you like' thing. Call it a personality test if you like. The fact that you donated only two cents for such a wonderful product was deplorable enough, but you actually seem proud of the fact, like you've 'won', or something. Speaks volumes about your personality. Hence, personality test.

And please stop PMing me.

The 'pay what you like' thing. Call it a personality test if you like. The fact that you donated only two cents for such a wonderful product was deplorable enough, but you actually seem proud of the fact, like you've 'won', or something. Speaks volumes about your personality. Hence, personality test.

And please stop PMing me.

My personality? You know what, you can go and take a running jump.

He obviously hate's the truth. That's why he stated the fact ''Stop PM'ing me''.

I don't really care, what people think of me. I'm not on this forum for that. There is always going to be that one person who you won't get along with. Or doesn't understand you. Or is arrogant.

Sorry Moderators. I had to get my point across, I'm not going to allow people to try and belittle me in such a manner. It's not fair, at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have donated 10 euro's, I could have donated 5 euro's. I donated 2 euro's. I don't see how it matter's. I donated an amount. That's the end. End of the conversation.

Is there any way to run Content Manager without Steam? Just curious as my girlfriend enjoys AC on her computer, which is offline unless she's downloading a game or something like that, and I'd like her to have access to the features that CM provides too, without the need to constantly have her PC online.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%