Replays not loading (CM)

Swole Rouge

1RPM
Original poster
Sep 4, 2018
Recently, my replays aren't loading in Content Manager. I'm not certain why, because they've all worked before. It goes to the loading screen, loads up the track and all the cars, but then it just crashes back to the menu. Is anyone else having this problem, or knows what I can do to fix it?

dhmotor

100RPM
Premium
Apr 28, 2017
Same issue. I have the file size maxed out in replay settings, but only can retrieve replays for races that I quit out of after a lap or two, and practice sessions. Anything of any length/time crashes out. I haven't had time to kick it around yet, but glad to see I'm not alone.

dhmotor

100RPM
Premium
Apr 28, 2017
Well, now I can get the replays to work. The issue I am having currently is that the saved replays do not have the shader applied. If you hit escape in the session and select replay from that menu (the legacy Resume/Back to Pits/Replay/Exit pop up), the race will replay and the day to night shading progresses as in the race. If I select the replay in "content" then the race does replay, but everything appears as mid-day - no change in lighting, no clouds/weather effects that were appearing in the race and the replay in-session. I'm sure I have something checked wrong somewhere, but as of right now I don't know why my saved replays do not have Sol applied.

FWIW I have Ultra (64 Hz) checked for quality. That hasn't been a problem before, and it's not when replaying in the session, just on saved content.

Swole Rouge

1RPM
Original poster
Sep 4, 2018
How is the Replay quality?
I have it on 12 Hz
My quality is on 32HZ. It's never been an issue before. My game crashes regardless of Replay type (during a race, autosave or manual save). I've tried almost everything short of reinstalling AC. Also, when the replay crashes, Steam says that AC is still running. I can play via CM, but I cannot boot up regular AC. Says something about a "Silent Crash" does anyone have experience with this?

CreamyCornCob

500RPM
Oct 23, 2018
Well, now I can get the replays to work. The issue I am having currently is that the saved replays do not have the shader applied......
I posted the same thing last night, glad I'm not alone on this.
Everything works flawlessly, wipers, rain, sun rising and setting, during race and in session replay.

But when I load the saved replay, there is no time progression, it stays dark (started at 4:30am) and the stars are at a stand still. Heres hoping the creators see this as I'm at a loss. Sol and the patch are so excellent.
Track and car are both Kunos - Monza etc.
And on my system I've never installed any other mods, no messing with AC's files.

Apr 30, 2014
I have the current version of the Shader Patch (46) and Sol 1.1
But I have the same problem with the replay where the day / night change does not work.
Is there a specific setting in Content Manager?

CreamyCornCob

500RPM
Oct 23, 2018
You're the 4th now that I've seen with the same issue. Withe the latest of both, the time multiplier now works (before it didn't), but the clouds are at a stand still.
I've posted about it on the discord side, its strange.

Just make sure when your testing your saved replays, you have a kunos car and track and a time multiplier no more then 60 (not supported above).
I'm hopeful it will get sorted, but as was mentioned by Peter, Ilja is super busy on the online compatibility...

Lee63

25RPM
May 22, 2018
Sitrep: Downloaded the latest patch for the shaders mod: https://trello.com/b/xq54vHsX/ac-patch

All replays working properly, with the correct weather/time of day effects.
Replays are not working properly. Shorter races and hot laps work fine but longer sessions end with a "Race Cancelled" message in Content Manager with no race results. I haven't been able to determine how long a session can be before the issue occurs.