Replays is not saved?

I have increased the replay size to 500 mb. But when I exit a race on an online server I have no replay to save even if I quite the race after 2 laps. Should I get a dialogue about saving replay straight after exiting the multiplayer server or should it be in the replay section? If anywhere else where?

I have increased the replay size to 500 mb. But when I exit a race on an online server I have no replay to save even if I quite the race after 2 laps. Should I get a dialogue about saving replay straight after exiting the multiplayer server or should it be in the replay section? If anywhere else where?
You will get an overview with everybodies positions and laptimes when you leave the server. At the top of that page there is a red button Save Replay. Either use that or use Chris' idea

You will get an overview with everybodies positions and laptimes when you leave the server. At the top of that page there is a red button Save Replay. Either use that or use Chris' idea
I never get that overview. I get some before leaving the server but see no save replay button there. After leaving the server no overview nothing.

Will see if I can find that vcr file if it´s in the folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back