Replays hanging up

Msportdan

@Simberia
ive noticed this a few times (Austria and brands) think its on the final lap. I pressed the instant replay button to see a last lap overtake I did (proud of) and it went straight back into the live race. Which of course sent me flying off the track, unaware. So I rejoined race, and several seconds later the replay kicked in!!!! like lag on the instant replay button...

I love this sim its the best...... but the UI and its elements need redoing from the ground up..!!

Hey Msportdan
I have exactly the same problem as you except that it was at Monza during a practice session in my BMW 320 Turbo. I press the replay button and it reverts straight to where you were. I never had this problem before so I am completely at a loss as to what the cause thereof could be....
We need some help here...

I think I may have solved the problem...
In the Steam Library, right-click on RaceRoom Racing Experience/Properties/Local Files/Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
It will now verify the local content of the files and next time the sim is started, it will replace any that is missing. ( A Flash Player file in my case...)
Happy days...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years