GT5 Replay movie damage.

• Bert Van Waes

Yes the first screens of the new gamescom convention....

Now it realy is rolling... Like for real... I don't have words for this. Would be too fanboy, because i grew up with the GT series you know...

Keep them coming PD!!:cute:

I must say though the damage looks a bit weird... how do i say this. A bit to clean...

• Bert Van Waes

indeed. But i find the damage itself acting a bit weird on the rally car.

I think it's a bit off a GT feeling, the no damage. It's like you said Mark, no big deal realy. In this game i never ever drove the cars to crash them so.

Yup. And production cars are pretty lame anyway, unless you get the ones with engines bigger than sense like the Bugatti Veyron. When I unlock them, it's WRC and GT all the way :D

I wonder what's happening with the GT contingent of F1?

• Bert Van Waes

Another movie
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQPM2g-UsCM[/ame]

Some of the best footage we’ve seen so far comes from EuroGamer, with this HD clip showing off the improved lighting and extensive new environmental details in the background. Pay special attention to the trees and buildings, which really give the game a much more natual look. Another highlight to watch for comes shortly after 2:50, when the Subaru crashes in to the tire barrier at the first turn of R246. The stack of rubber goes bouncing and rolling in a natural, fluid way, contributing to the vibrance of the environment. You’ll also get another peek at damage, but that’s not really the focus of this video.

Source: Gtplanet

Mmm one day we may see an AI that feels more like we're racing a real person but you're right Mark they all do their fair share of blocking though in GT5P it does give the illusion of human error when you see the cars making mistakes up ahead of you seeing the plumes of dust as they clip a corner or just plain run off the track. That is one improvement over the perfect driving by the AI in other sims.

• Bert Van Waes

Indeed Mark, there you hit the keypoint of the new GT.

Look at the online possibilities. I know i will only race offline to get special cars and to make it to 100%, all the rest will be online for sure!!
Private rooms and all...:woot2:

RD friendly imo!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%