F1 2010 Replay length in f1 2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Any advice on lengthening the replay option on f1 2010, or point me in the direction of existing threads please? Seems i can only watch the last 10-12 seconds or so, how do i record/replay an entire race please? ta chaps

Any advice on lengthening the replay option on f1 2010, or point me in the direction of existing threads please? Seems i can only watch the last 10-12 seconds or so, how do i record/replay an entire race please? ta chaps

Wrong section for starters mate but im sure admin will move this to the general area.

To answer your question, if you are viewing the instant replay, then it is only 10-12 secs long. Not sure if it can be lengthened.

If you are talking about a replay after the event, just make sure you dont restart the race, then on the results screen, you should be able to watch the entire race, as long as its no longer than 10 - 12 laps I believe.

As already mentioned, at the end of the event, you can watch the entire race in reply. You can also download a program call Fraps. You can then set a hot key and record what you want. I believe I paid something like $29 dollars US for it. They have a freeware, but you don't get all of the functions. You can also do screen captures with it. One word of advice, if you are planning on recording a full race the captured video files will be large. I normally capture a few laps at a time of practice and qualifying than delete them have I have viewed them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%