Replay flicker

Hello all,
There is something I’ve noticed in replays for a long time now that is difficult to explain but I’ll try.
When I watch a replay I notice a slight flicker as the cars get closer to camera. I say flicker because I’m not sure what word describes it. It‘s like some of the detail and/or shadows for the car get updated creating a strange effect. I've also noticed the phenomenon while watching Assetto Corsa videos on YouTube. Has anyone else noticed this and worked out if a graphical option can be tweaked to resolve it?
Thanks.

Last edited:
hey man,
I've had a very similar issue that has plagued my game for a while now and I havent found a fix. It really messes with my racing and is just annoying when im chilling on highway. I saw that this was posted up a while ago, I'm wondering if you ever found a fix yourself?

hey man,
I've had a very similar issue that has plagued my game for a while now and I havent found a fix. It really messes with my racing and is just annoying when im chilling on highway. I saw that this was posted up a while ago, I'm wondering if you ever found a fix yourself?
Hi BrimZeex,
When I initially tried to explain my issue I used the term flickering but have since realised it was probably related to the LOD (level of detail) setting in CSP. There was one particular car that when driving behind I could see the rollbar disappear and reappear depending on my distance from the car. Also similar would happen in replays where car details would draw at different distances making it look like a flicker.
Anyway, I think I solved it by changing the LOD settings in CSP under 'Graphic Adjustments'. See my screenshot for reference. Would be interested to hear back if this solves your problem.
JoshOz.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-31 160047.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-31 160047.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 97

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back