Resource icon

Skins Renown Mazda F1 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blaze The Fox submitted a new resource:

Renown Mazda F1 - Toro Rosso livery is replaced with Mazda's Renown livery

I always thought the cars in the last few years have had very dull colour schemes in F1. Think about it, Red bull, toro rosso and williams are dark blue, sauber and marussia are black, mclaren and mercedes are silver and caterham is dark green.

the only lively teams are the ferarri and force india teams.

Lets change that up a bit.

This mod takes the Toro Rosso STR8 and replaces the livery/skin/paint to resemble the Renown livery used by Mazda's winning 787B from le mans in 1991.

There...

Read more about this resource...

(i forgot to put this into review) for the screens try to get some better angle in TT with more focus on the car or even i quick race but replay cameras are best to take screens, you get better view

(i forgot to put this into review) for the screens try to get some better angle in TT with more focus on the car or even i quick race but replay cameras are best to take screens, you get better view
Yeah sorry about that.

its my first time uploading a mod thats not a script. thanks for the heads up!

also, i should have fixed that god awful tyre glare now, should make good pics easier to come by.

ill get some more good ones sorted out for the next release. For the most part itll be the interior being updated with the new rev counter. I had a look at your review and theres only one small issue there - the actual carbon bits are made up of a tiny black square on the texture file - which would basically mess up about half of the car. I made it orange so the sponsors would actually fit properly. 80% of the back wing would be black otherwise, and *personally* i think it looks better with the spoiler being alright.

i wish the textures were handled in a more project cars fashion, but its ok. on that note... i might have to recreate this skin on there and see if i get better results

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%