Renault Truck Racing

Truck_Racing.jpg

Renault have released their Renault Truck Racing game.

You have 1 track 1 type of Renault race truck and you can have up to 15 opponents in a 6 lap race.

Tried it earlier and its surprisingly good for a game from a developer we've never heard of. G25 works very well with it and feels nice to drive. Although the force feedback is a bit on the weak side of things.

Still able to powerslide though. Very enjoyable.

You can download it by Clicking Here

Renault Truck Racing released

The free sim developed by Game Seed, creators of Nitro Stunt Racing, brings to gamers the slightly unfamiliar tier of truck racing.

It has an official licence, AI (up to 15 opponents), FFB support and a damage model. There is a newer version to be released later this year with Multiplayer support.

The game looks pretty good from the screenshots, and it's free! What more could you want from a Truck Racing game?:embarrassed:

Download it below:
http://www.renault-trucks.info/truckracing/

Attachments

• renault.JPG
    renault.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 399
  • rentruck003.jpg
    rentruck003.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 404
  • rentruck004.jpg
    rentruck004.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 450
  • rentruck005.jpg
    rentruck005.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,397
Every racing game is good as long as it's free :) Will try for sure !

Perhaps wheels of racing trucks are smaller than normal ? I don't know just an idea :confused:

Thanks Bram but that was not the problem, i could get into the main site just fine, but when i click the download-button i get no response from the server...

Edit: Link is working now downloading :)

Doesn't anybody find those trucks from the 2010 version too liable to going off track after a slightest touch to another car? Ridiculously similar to racing a stock car, but in truck racing there's no way to avoid contacts. Too bad, can't race them altogether. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%