Renault RS20 (Pre-Season test livery)

Misc Renault RS20 (Pre-Season test livery) 2020-02-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello there. Mod looks very nice from your screenshots, however, it crashes my game when it has to load the Renault car model. I modded the dds files manually.

I think its the paint_d file that causes the crash, as it appears very tiny on ERP when I install it, unlike how it looks on your drag n drop lotus.erp.

If it helps, I downloaded the "updated" version. Perhaps you made an error somewhere when updating?

Hello there. Mod looks very nice from your screenshots, however, it crashes my game when it has to load the Renault car model. I modded the dds files manually.

I think its the paint_d file that causes the crash, as it appears very tiny on ERP when I install it, unlike how it looks on your drag n drop lotus.erp.

If it helps, I downloaded the "updated" version. Perhaps you made an error somewhere when updating?

Hello! Sorry to hear this! I'm not sure about this. Do you have a vanilla 2019 Renault or mods already installed?

Hello! Sorry to hear this! I'm not sure about this. Do you have a vanilla 2019 Renault or mods already installed?
Its a vanilla lotus.erp and mipmap texture file so its strange. I've also confirmed that its the decal_da file that causes the crash. I modded each file into the lotus.erp separately and that one was the one that crashed. The paint_d one works.

Its a vanilla lotus.erp and mipmap texture file so its strange. I've also confirmed that its the decal_da file that causes the crash. I modded each file into the lotus.erp separately and that one was the one that crashed. The paint_d one works.

I’ll try and fix this up tomorrow! Thanks very for helping identify the issues

Hey again Jayden. Unfortunately, your update still does not work, crashes at the same instances.
Drag n Drop works though, but the colour of the decals are wrong (you probably already knew this).

The new decal_da file seems to have the same "date modified" as the old one, being 13th Feb 1.36am. Idk if that helps, just trying to catch anything that may help. Maybe you accidently reuploaded the old file?

Hey man you are using an old dds plugin. Use intel texture works. You can download it here. The game wont read the format because its not the correct rgb setting.

Attachments

• 2020-02-15 081451.png
    2020-02-15 081451.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 162
Hey again Jayden. Unfortunately, your update still does not work, crashes at the same instances.
Drag n Drop works though, but the colour of the decals are wrong (you probably already knew this).

The new decal_da file seems to have the same "date modified" as the old one, being 13th Feb 1.36am. Idk if that helps, just trying to catch anything that may help. Maybe you accidently reuploaded the old file?

Glad to hear drag and drop works. Just been told what the issue is. I was using old dds files which aren’t compatible with the game anymore. I’ll update using the new stuff!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%