Renault RS01 Championships

Career Renault RS01 Championships nov-2019

Login or Register an account to download this content
Linngor submitted a new resource:

Renault RS01 Championships - 4 fictitious Championships for the Renault R.S.01

Hola a todos. ¿Cómo están?

Hoy les traigo un nuevo career mod. En esta oportunidad se tratan de 4 campeonatos ficticios de la categoría Renault R.S.01.

Campeonato Americano: 7 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Europeo: 14 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Asia-Australia: 5 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Mundial: 21 Circuitos. 10 vueltas

No hay circuitos repetidos entre el Campeonato Mundial y el resto. La idea era hacer de los 3 primeros...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded everything but only 2/4 seem to be able to work.
Please see the picture to see what i mean.

Any suggestions.

Yes you need to add a line into booth of the "series.ini" files into the folders "series_rsce" and "series_rswp".
Once you open with TXT program like NOTEPAD. it looks like this:
Folder: "series_rsce"
File: series.ini
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Europeo de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br>Tendras que recorrer varios paises de Europa y conquistar sus circuitos para ser el campeon</br></br>130 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the European Championship of the Renault R.S.01 category.</br> </br>You will have to travel through several European countries and conquer their circuits to be the champion</br></br> 130 points will be the necessary.</br></br>

POINTS=10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points or ranking (for championships), amount of tiered events minimum (for single event series)
POINTS=130
RANKING=5
TIER1=0
TIER2=0
TIER3=0

You need To add the line:

REQUIRES=

So it will look like this:

SERIES]
CODE=RS_EC
NAME=Campeonato Europeo Renault R.S.01
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Europeo de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br>Tendras que recorrer varios paises de Europa y conquistar sus circuitos para ser el campeon</br></br>130 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the European Championship of the Renault R.S.01 category.</br> </br>You will have to travel through several European countries and conquer their circuits to be the champion</br></br> 130 points will be the necessary.</br></br>

REQUIRES=

MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points or ranking (for championships), amount of tiered events minimum (for single event series)
POINTS=130
RANKING=5
TIER1=0
TIER2=0
TIER3=0

Do it in both series.ini an it will work.

You will need to restart the game again,< in case you do it while open.

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème. J'ai rajouté la ilgne et je n'ai toujours que RS_AM et RA_CA. Quelqu'un une solution?

Désolé mais c'est bon...

Last edited:
Hello,
I tried to load the Championships but I found some problems:
- I can't start the championship because the START button is in grey
- on European series the Zolder_Pascalwb is in grey but the track is correctly installed (I can use it in practice mode)
- on World series the same for paul_ricard_blancpain

how can I solve these problems?

Hello,
I tried to load the Championships but I found some problems:
- I can't start the championship because the START button is in grey
- on European series the Zolder_Pascalwb is in grey but the track is correctly installed (I can use it in practice mode)
- on World series the same for paul_ricard_blancpain

how can I solve these problems?
Did you add the line with REQUIRES ?

Yes
1615836510467.png

I solved the issues for the tracks (folder name had some character in uppercase), but the start button still in grey

1615836703384.png

1615836740860.png

This is Mine:

[SERIES]
CODE=RS_AA
NAME=Campeonato Asia y Australia Renault R.S.01
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Asia y Australia de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br> Japon, China y Australia abriran las puertas de sus circuitos y tendras que dominar cada uno de ellos para ser el campeon.</br></br>30 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the Asia and Australia Championship of the Renault RS01 category.</br></br>Japan, China and Australia will open the doors of their circuits and you will have to master each of them to be the champion.</br></br> 30 will be the necessary points for this.</br></br>

REQUIRES=

MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points (for championship) or amount of tiered events minimum
POINTS=40
TIER1=
TIER2=
TIER3=

Do you have circuits ? Sportland is first.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%