RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Renault RS01 Championships

Career Renault RS01 Championships nov-2019

Linngor submitted a new resource:

Renault RS01 Championships - 4 fictitious Championships for the Renault R.S.01

Hola a todos. ¿Cómo están?

Hoy les traigo un nuevo career mod. En esta oportunidad se tratan de 4 campeonatos ficticios de la categoría Renault R.S.01.

Campeonato Americano: 7 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Europeo: 14 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Asia-Australia: 5 Circuitos. 5 vueltas

Campeonato Mundial: 21 Circuitos. 10 vueltas

No hay circuitos repetidos entre el Campeonato Mundial y el resto. La idea era hacer de los 3 primeros...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded everything but only 2/4 seem to be able to work.
Please see the picture to see what i mean.

Any suggestions.

Yes you need to add a line into booth of the "series.ini" files into the folders "series_rsce" and "series_rswp".
Once you open with TXT program like NOTEPAD. it looks like this:
Folder: "series_rsce"
File: series.ini
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Europeo de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br>Tendras que recorrer varios paises de Europa y conquistar sus circuitos para ser el campeon</br></br>130 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the European Championship of the Renault R.S.01 category.</br> </br>You will have to travel through several European countries and conquer their circuits to be the champion</br></br> 130 points will be the necessary.</br></br>

POINTS=10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points or ranking (for championships), amount of tiered events minimum (for single event series)
POINTS=130
RANKING=5
TIER1=0
TIER2=0
TIER3=0

You need To add the line:

REQUIRES=

So it will look like this:

SERIES]
CODE=RS_EC
NAME=Campeonato Europeo Renault R.S.01
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Europeo de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br>Tendras que recorrer varios paises de Europa y conquistar sus circuitos para ser el campeon</br></br>130 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the European Championship of the Renault R.S.01 category.</br> </br>You will have to travel through several European countries and conquer their circuits to be the champion</br></br> 130 points will be the necessary.</br></br>

REQUIRES=

MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points or ranking (for championships), amount of tiered events minimum (for single event series)
POINTS=130
RANKING=5
TIER1=0
TIER2=0
TIER3=0

Do it in both series.ini an it will work.

You will need to restart the game again,< in case you do it while open.

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème. J'ai rajouté la ilgne et je n'ai toujours que RS_AM et RA_CA. Quelqu'un une solution?

Désolé mais c'est bon...

Last edited:
Hello,
I tried to load the Championships but I found some problems:
- I can't start the championship because the START button is in grey
- on European series the Zolder_Pascalwb is in grey but the track is correctly installed (I can use it in practice mode)
- on World series the same for paul_ricard_blancpain

how can I solve these problems?

Hello,
I tried to load the Championships but I found some problems:
- I can't start the championship because the START button is in grey
- on European series the Zolder_Pascalwb is in grey but the track is correctly installed (I can use it in practice mode)
- on World series the same for paul_ricard_blancpain

how can I solve these problems?
Did you add the line with REQUIRES ?

Yes
1615836510467.png

I solved the issues for the tracks (folder name had some character in uppercase), but the start button still in grey

1615836703384.png

1615836740860.png

This is Mine:

[SERIES]
CODE=RS_AA
NAME=Campeonato Asia y Australia Renault R.S.01
DESCRIPTION=Bienvenido al Campeonato Asia y Australia de la categoria Renault R.S.01.</br></br> Japon, China y Australia abriran las puertas de sus circuitos y tendras que dominar cada uno de ellos para ser el campeon.</br></br>30 seran los puntos necesarios para ello.</br></br>-------------------------------------------</br></br>Welcome to the Asia and Australia Championship of the Renault RS01 category.</br></br>Japan, China and Australia will open the doors of their circuits and you will have to master each of them to be the champion.</br></br> 30 will be the necessary points for this.</br></br>

REQUIRES=

MODEL=renault_rs_01
[GOALS] ; points (for championship) or amount of tiered events minimum
POINTS=40
TIER1=
TIER2=
TIER3=

Do you have circuits ? Sportland is first.